Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

What are you reading right now?

Feel free to share what you're currently reading here! Anything you read counts! Books, magazines, fanfics, comics, etc!

I just started The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. I'm only a few chapters in, but it seems pretty interesting so far. I've heard good things about it, too.

I think it'd be cool if you wrote a sentence about what the story is about too, in case someone else thinks it sounds interesting and wants to read it too!
    GCEA

I have been attempting to read Through Black Spruce because it's by the same person who wrote one of my favourite novels;Three Day Road. I have not, sadly, had much time to read it though! I definitely recommend reading Three Day Road to anyone looking for an intriguing and moving novel. As for Through Black Spruce I don't really know yet.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Currently reading The Deed of Paksenarrion as well as re-reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I also have The Fault in Our Stars lined up for once I finish my two current books, and once I finish that I intend on starting on the A Song of Ice and Fire book series. So, my reading schedule is packed!
    Adolescence didn't make sense
    The little loss of innocence
    The ugliness of being a fool
    Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?

All credit for my signature image goes to Absol.

I'm currently reading a book called Jump Cut.
    Lurking in the Shadows...

I feel bad. I've been trying to find something to read but I can't find anything where I live.

But, to be technical, I have been reading posts on the forum, so, that counts for something. ;D I'm looking forward to some of the RP's on the forum and the Community Locke to be honest! Those always prove to be good reads! :D

Jolteon owns all other eeveelutions~ ;D

Noivern: 1091
    ♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
    Check out my GCeA Stats here!|Check out my ASBL Stats here!|My Breeding Center!

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I haven't read in a while because I've been so busy, but whenever I get the chance, I'll go back to reading wherever I left off from in the CHERUB series. I really enjoyed reading them until I found myself with barely any spare time.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'm reading a book called New Girl by Paige Harbison now. It's about a girl starting at a boarding school. She's there to replace a student who went missing the year before. Not quite as engaging as Forest of Hands & Teeth though!
    GCEA

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Now reading a book called The Age of Miracles. It's an apocalyptic story about the Earth slowing its spinning. I'm only a couple of chapters in, but I thought the idea was pretty cool.
    GCEA

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Now reading a book called The Age of Miracles. It's an apocalyptic story about the Earth slowing its spinning. I'm only a couple of chapters in, but I thought the idea was pretty cool.
    I watched a documentary one time about ways to destroy the world (it's not what it looks like) and one way they mentioned was to stop it spinning. The inertia would create huge, highly dangerous winds capable of taking out buildings haha

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    I'm currently reading A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. So fun, and it's pretty humorous for me. I needed something to read while waiting for my new books to ship in and the waiting is killing me.