Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    I'm reading The Haunted Lands: Undead by Richard Lee Byers. It's a D&D book, and the second in a trilogy. Haven't gotten far, but someone has already magically caught fire and then died at the touch of a lich. Cool stuff. B)

I've been on a comics binge lately, but so far I think my favorite series has been New Super-Man and the Justice League of China, which is an amazing story about a bunch of superheroes who are recruited to be the Chinese version of the Justice League (so there's a Super-Man, a Bat-Man, a Wonder-Woman, and a Flash). On the surface, they're Chinese knock-offs trying to live up to the legacy of the good ol' JL, but as it goes on we learn more and more about each member of the Chinese team, and how they differ from their originators (the Chinese Wonder-Woman, for example, is a figure from Chinese mythology) it really delves into Chinese culture in both its traditional sense and the way modern Chinese view the West and how they imitate it while still keeping hold to their core beliefs. It's really interesting!

I just finished up Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, a quick look at our universe and why things are. It was entertaining and space has always been fascinating to me. Next up I've got a comic series I'm excited to read, Maximum Carnage. It's about the Spider-Man villain Carnage going on a murderous rampage.

For my next book I'm waiting for It to be available at my library, I'm 3rd in line right now.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Shadows of the Dark Crystal. It's a side story to The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance telling the story of a few of the minor characters. So far it's pretty good at describing the world, but not much has happened yet.