Check out this week’s theme and the current wild area raid details!

The theme for this week’s Community Raid Hour has been revealed! Break out those flora based Pokémon because this week’s theme is grass types! You’ll catch me personally using my favorite Roserade but I bet we’ll be seeing some Rillabooms, Lurantis, and many other grass types during today’s raid hour.
This week’s theme selection was likely due to the current Wild Area event featuring a large amount of water and ground types! Grass types will make the perfect counter for these hefty contenders. Curious as to what the current raid tiers are? We’ve listed them below:
Tier 1: Chewtle, Feebas, Wooper, Silicobra, Hippopotas, and East Sea Shellos
Tier 2: Gigantamax Drednaw, Feebas, Quagsire, Silicobra, Hippopotas, and East Sea Gastrodon
Tier 3: Gigantamax Drednaw, Milotic, Quagsire, Gigantamax Sandacobra, Hippowdon, and East Sea Gastrodon
Tier 4: Gigantamax Drednaw, Milotic, Quagsire, Gigantamax Sandacobra, Hippowdon, and East Sea Gastrodon
Tier 5: Gigantamax Drednaw, Milotic, Quagsire, Gigantamax Sandacobra, Hippowdon, and East Sea Gastrodon
For more information you can check out the full breakdown on Serebii.
The theme has been decided for this week’s #CommunityRaidHour
On Wednesday at the times below jump into Max Raid Battles with Grass-type Pokémon pic.twitter.com/mIXq1973v4
— Joe Merrick (@JoeMerrick) August 9, 2020
The post The Next #CommunityRaidHour starts soon! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.