Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Could of sworn I had a thread about this awhile back lol ;p

but yeah i love mtg. In fact, I'm going to a Journey into Nyx PreRelease for it today =)

Modern Deck: B/U/R Mill

EDH deck: B/U/G with Vraskaaa ;D

Standard (after rotation): Green/White <--- Not sure if i want to build because it's pricey and I hardly get to go to a standard local tournament

Pauper: mono black merchant (Gray Merchant of Aphsodel)

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I used to play MTG, but I stopped around the days of Tempest (1997). Those Tempest packs were probably the last ones I got. I imagine so much has probably changed since then.

I still have the cards, but I haven't touched them in years. Makes me wonder if they're actually worth anything, though I have no clue how I would go about getting cash out of selling them.
    http://store.tcgplayer.com/magic/tempest
    Have fun =)

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

OMG a MTG thread?!?!

Yup I'm another Magic fan and player. Really love the amount of effort put into the game. Return to Ravnica was by far my most favourite block (since Ravnica was my most favourite plane and lore). I'm part of err....I forgot...I think it was House Dimir or something...wait I don't even think that name exists /shrugs

I'm following JOU but too poor atm build a deck :/

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    I wonder if I should release my large set (226 cards) for Meguca the Gathering here. Please let me know if you guys are interested in seeing like a custom set here and there.

btw, I was playing a few legacy matches last night. CRAZY! The matchups are very difficult and I keep getting caught in daze/force of will traps against the delver/stoneblade player. I was playing a BUG homebrew deck myself (and that deck is mad expensive already, and I still don't have the wastelands and duals >.<).
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Ooh I love custom sets~ Sometimes my friend and I make fan cards that we think ought to happen in the sets. x3

I was also planning a custom set with some friends but we gave up I guess lol. Turns out I actually won the Journey Into Nyx Pre-release =) (turnout was only like 30+ players though :p) Went with green because wynaut ;) See what i did there?

Quote Originally Posted by Fistodragon View Post
    I was also planning a custom set with some friends but we gave up I guess lol. Turns out I actually won the Journey Into Nyx Pre-release =) (turnout was only like 30+ players though :p) Went with green because wynaut ;) See what i did there?
    Congrats, walker~ :)

Also, what's everyone's favourite god/goddess in this plane?

Quote Originally Posted by Fantome Ecrivain View Post
    Congrats, walker~ :)

Also, what's everyone's favourite god/goddess in this plane?
    hehe thanks ;)

My favorite Gods/Goddesses are (ability wise)

Iroas
    Kruphix

Did you know that Mogis and Iroas are twin brothers who both are the God of War. Mogis is the bad side of war (The God of Slaughter) while Iroas is the good side of war (The God of Victory).

Did you know that Elspeth was made champion by Heliod. Kruphix tells Elspeth of how to defeat Xenagos but with a price. We all assume she is now dead from what Erebos has said in the "Journey Into Nyx" set trailer.

I'll probably throw up a MTG story at some point. It'll be different then other MTG stories that are made.

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    A high school friend of mine is a nerd for Magic, and I have some cards, but I've never had the chance to play. I'd really like the chance to, though. I wish I knew of places where to go to play.

On a similar topic, I also want to get back into playing the Pokemon TCG. Would there happen to be a site or something where I can go to search for Leagues in my area?
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith Avalon View Post
    A high school friend of mine is a nerd for Magic, and I have some cards, but I've never had the chance to play. I'd really like the chance to, though. I wish I knew of places where to go to play.

On a similar topic, I also want to get back into playing the Pokemon TCG. Would there happen to be a site or something where I can go to search for Leagues in my area?
    I'm actually starting Pokemon TCG tournaments (unofficial) in my area. Where are you located?