Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Paul: Uh, not really as far as I know. But a lot of people like to use Jolteon in the games. It's got really good stats and moves, and -

Addy: It's friggin' adorable.

Paul: That, too.

Margo: Huh, that's interesting. I've heard of shiny or abnormally-colored Pokemon before, but I've never actually seen one, myself. Heck, I've never seen any Growlithe before. Hoenn doesn't have any of those.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Talia: I want a Jolteon, too! But... the only Eevee I've ever seen before the merge was Daisy's, and Professor Oak had no idea what it was when it showed up. So I have no idea what the status of that species is in my universe...

Oh? And what is it that you need, little Growlithe? I could probably help, being a multiversal being and all.

Talia: With his sense of humor, I think you're better off doing whatever it is on your own.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Spark: Huh...well those games sure are missing out on some great potential then!

Wildflame: *rolls eyes* Of course...

Spark: But yes, yes I am adorable!

Snowcrystal: I wasn't sure that it was so strange until I met the others. There are probably more groups of pokemon that are different in other places too.

Spark: So eevees are rare where you come from? That's weird. They're really common where I live. Though most of them are bred in captivity. I'm not sure how common they are in the wild.

Snowcrystal: Oh...it's just that...I've been looking for a way to help the other growlithes back on the mountain where I lived.

Wildflame: Snow, this might not be such a good idea...

Spark: Well, Articuno wasn't much help!

Scytheclaw: What are you guys doing? Begging other characters for help? Don't you think they've got better things to do?

Snowcrystal: I was just wondering...

Widlflame: Ah...don't worry, we can figure this all out on our own, right?

URPG Staff

Umbra: Ooh, you've met Articuno? What was that like? Margo and I once met the Legend Groudon, but the results... Ahem. Less than pleasant.

Margo: By "unpleasant" she means "violent and near-fatal". The Titans of weather - Groudon and Kyogre - are nasty customers and you do not want to mess with them.

Umbra: You can't expect cursed primordial beasts to be a good example. Most Legends, if the stories are right, are actually quite benevolent and kind.

Margo: Just my luck that I have to deal with the violent ones, then.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Snowcrystal: Well, it was pretty amazing to see him in person...up close, I mean. But it turned out that he couldn't really help us after all; he had a more important job. So we'll have to look somewhere else.

Blazefang: Yeah, and that more important job is important for a reason.

Wildflame: Wow, I didn't know groudon was like that...then again I guess I can't say I'm surprised either.

Spark: How did you guys get out of there alive?

Talia: He really doesn't have anything better to do.
    I really don't have anything better to do.

Talia: But seriously, have you tried looking for any other legendaries? Suicune, Regice, Jirachi, Kyur -- N-No, that last one's a bad idea! There are still a few other legendaries that should be able to help you around, though.

And why shouldn't she trust me?

Talia: Asks the Pokémon who admitted to finding enjoyment in watching people make desperate and futile attempts to get back to their own universe...

...Touché!

URPG Staff

Margo: It was mostly just blind luck; Groudon wasn't trying to kill us, specifically, so much as trying to escape his prison. I try not to think about it, though. I can feel the thoughts of Pokemon, and there was just so much rage in Groudon's head. It chills to think my team and I will still have to deal with him whenever we get back to Hoenn.

Umbra: Ooh, and then there's the Blue Orb. Unless you want the consciousness of a Legendary Pokemon wholly focused on destroying your consciousness, I really don't recommend touching it.

Paul: ... I thought Pokemon was supposed to be fun.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Talia: From everything I've heard, going on a Pokémon Journey is fun! There's just a dark side to the world filled with crime lords and incredibly powerful beings that can do crazy things. I... I'd rather not have to deal with them myself, but...

Aye, I should do a character list too, but I don't have too many XD

Aggranium (Grani): A hybrid of Meganium and Aggron, with Aggron being the base. Team Rocket didn't go full hybrid due to what happened with Mewtwo. He's gentle but a bit of a moron, most likely due to the splicing of genes not being compatible. He was Grass/Steel before Ferroseed came around B) And for some reason I tend to write him with a slightly Southern accent...

Absaichu (Sai): Formerly known as Thunderclaw, he's an Absol/Raichu hybrid. The second hybrid completed by Team Rocket and a 50-50 mix, he's smart and quick to anger. A bit defensive and not trusting as he has been hunted, he's Aggranium's companion. Where Aggranium is the tank - and kinder of the two - Absaichu is the claw, striking fast and furiously.

Nazo [the Hedgehog]: While not created by Grassy completely, he was a dropped character concept that Sega has not used and is rather popular as a concept. My version is aggressive and constantly torn between good and evil (because, evil energy inside and all that). While his story failed due to circumstances outside Grassy's control, it WAS a Pokemon/Sonic crossover so he's pretty good with Pokemon, but I'll only include the two major Pokemon from his team. He can be violent and is not afraid to take a life, but he's been trying to temper that. He's also a bit power hungry.

Lilac: Nazo's first Pokemon. She's a Houndour with lilac eyes, hence the name. Her family was slaughtered by Arcanine that became Shadow Pokemon, but she doesn't really bear any grudges about it. She's a bit quick to jump into action and thinks with her stomach, but she's also pretty playful and nice.

Sevi: The second Pokemon. An elderly Seviper who's mate - Fang - died from rabies. She's extremely motherly, knowledgeable on lore, and kind. She prefers not to fight, claiming her old bones won't support it and that violence gets nothing done. That being said, she will act if there are those in danger.

Cyclo: That story I wrote for WAR, "Heart of a Storm"? Yeah, it was based on this character. Cyclo is a tornado - which are monsters in his world - that was cursed to feel more than just the impulse to destroy and eat. His power is limited but still very strong, and he's learned a lot from the years of living with his companions. This is his first time venturing out alone, however! He's impulsive, destructive (although he tries to only do it on a needed basis), loves to eat, and is a bit of a cocky prankster. He's a nice guy for the most part, despite his fearsome appearance, and harbors a fear of going back to being mindless.

Grani: I'm sure Articuno will return when he can, Snow. Duty comes first though, heh. I wouldn't want to go livin' in the cold, though!

Sai: Neither would I... Blegh. Cold locks up my joints, makes me drowsy... Easy prey.

Lilac: The cold doesn't really bother me, but lack of food does. I love me some food...and I learned to hunt Magikarp! Take that, water!

Sevi: Patience, dear. That is all it took...and understanding that passive water will not harm you.

Nazo: Yeah, well, now splashing water at her to keep her away from food doesn't work. I haven't eaten in three days because of that mouth...

Lilac: You're immortal. You don't need to eat.

Nazo: Doesn't mean I don't get hungry...

Cyclo: I'm hungry all the time. Like, all the time. I try not to overdo it though. One time I got so hungry I sorta...ate a couch... Boy that person was not happy with me. It was really old though so now he can get a new one!

Sai: You don't know where that couch has been.

Cyclo: I don't have an immune system. Heck, I technically don't even have a stomach or taste buds. I don't really care, hehe.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Oooo~ Activity! :D Better get to updating the first page! ^^

Lee: 'Bout time. I was getting bored :/

Yeah, I keep coming and going ^^' But you know how it goes... I'm actually a little conflicted about what characters I should use because most of the ones I used to have back at Pe2k are from a fic I haven't written in since before college ^^' Since then, I've only done one-shots... I do have one sorta active fic--but I don't know if people will know the characters xD

Pit: Is she talking about me? Who wouldn't know me? :D

Palkia: Hate to break it to you, chicken-wings, but not everyone here's played Kid Icarus: Uprising. Most probably know you as that one kid from Super Smash Bros. The one who replaced Roy.

Pit: Oh. Well, that's good enough for me! I kicked butt in that game!

Palkia: I was in that game, and I think I remember you being on the recieving end of a lot of that butt-kicking.

Pit: Er, no I'm sure you're remembering that wrong. ^^'

Aaaaanyway, I'll toy with some things xD

Pit: So, what're we talking about? Did someone say something about food? Being hungry? I know I could go for a snack right now.

Palkia: And he'll probably eat it off the ground...

Pit: Like I've said--floor ice-cream gives you health!

/SHAMELESS

Zayna @ Talia and Paul: Yeah, journey's are lots of fun. Especially when creepy guys get a strange obsession over you and stalks you all over Unova... :/

Lucina: ...This place is very strange. What are all these creatures?

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame