Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Orville: Well, it sounds like you might be trying to antagonize each other a bit already...

Margo: Oh, look, an Unova Pokemon! I hardly ever see any of you guys.

Undertow: I don't get it. What's the big whoop about Unova Pokemon? And what's all this about wizards?

Umbra: Well, judging by that portal we appear to be around one.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

CAITE-CHAN'S CHARACTER REFERENCE!

MOLLY FRANKLIN:
    She is from my wrestling stories and the main love interest to Petey Williams. She can be rather shy at first but don't let her girly actions fool you. She's rather short (4'10'') with brown hair and blue eyes. She hasn't had her wrestling training yet but that won't stop her from getting into a tussle if need be.

PETEY WILLIAMS:
    He is also from my wrestling stories and is a REAL person. But I've role played him everywhere. I've used him as a nice guy that can have a short temper at times. He loves to work out and but isn't one for bragging for the most part. He is also rather short by standing at only 5'7'' with short brown hair and brown eyes.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Dusty: Unova pokémon? Well that is kinda different...

Zaion: Yes but you don't get out much.

Dusty: What do you call TRAVELLING AROUND WITH A TRAINER?

Zaion: Submissive? Desperate, maybe?

Dusty: Grr... You know what? I'm just going to be the bigger pokémon and brush that off.

Typhen: *to Umbra* Pardon my asking... This portal of which you speak...were we delivered from its depths? It alone appears to be the sole explanation for our intimacy.

Molly: *Looks around at everything a bit unsure of things* Hello?
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Thresh: As a wizard, I am capable of worldwalking. I dragged Mr. Abbas with me because I thought his life could use spicing up.

Hasan: Yes. Because you know, being controlled by an 18 year old goddess to break an alien revered as essentially a deity is not interesting enough.

Thessaly: Please ignore the pissing contest before you. I am Thessaly. Tall, dark, and annoying calls himself Daniel Thresh. He's a wizard, and full of himself because of it. The guy wearing brown everything is Hasan. And while I agree that we should not tie ourselves down, Zaion, a trainer is another mind to interact with. As long as they're not an idiot, it can be interesting to associate with them. Although, granted, you have a fraction of the lifespan I do.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Lee: Sheeeeesh, what is with everyone >:/

Zayna: How 'bout you stop trying to hit on everyone, eh? *to Alice* Nice to meet ya, I guess? But heck if I know. I'm just as confused as you are.

Remish: *to Typhen* Your manner of speach intrigues me. If I am not mistaken, you must be from the past as well--but perhaps far more ancient than mine?

Zekarus: Fantastic! We're drawing quite a crowd! :D Welcome, everyone!

Meredith: Keeper of Time? What's that? :D

Scylla: Sounds a lot like Dialga. But... you ain't no Pokemon, are ya?

Aidan: Hi, Addy! :)

Lee: Yeah... this place got real weird real quick. I mean, now we got wizards in here?

Zayna: You're not exactly normal, Lee.

Lee: ...

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Zaion: Oh yes, I imagine it could be interesting, but the idea of bonding with a human...eh. Not really my thing. And hey, as long as you live your life to the fullest, the lifespan doesn't matter. *shrug*

Dusty: Yeah, you say that, but inside you're crying.

Typhen: *to Remish* How...how came your ear to interpret my words as intelligible? *becomes more wary* If trickery is your intention, finding a target in me will not prove an easy task.

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Thresh: *to Scylla, and as though he has a gun pointed at his head* Yes. You can compare him to Dialga. The way you can compare a forest fire to a dying candle.

Hasan: *to Alice and Zayna* Perhaps you are alternate versions of one another? The divergence point would have to be fairly recent though. Even more recent than the division between Earths Aleph and Bet.

Thessaly: *to Zaion* Oh, I am not suggesting at any point that you form a bond. That's a very good way to get yourself killed. Of course, those are empty words from me, given that I know the exact time, location, and method of your death.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Scylla: ...You got a problem, mister? >:(

Zayna: ... You lost me at "alternate".

Lee: He lost me at "Perhaps".

Remish: I assure you, noble Beast, that this is no trickery of my device, nor would I wish to engage you in such deceit. This is a sorcery beyond my comprehension.

Zekarus: Truly, we are just as confused as you are. ^^

Lee: *getting bored, he scoots over to Molly* So.... I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Lee...

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Orville: I'm a bit like Dialga, but we've met and she's a lot more... eugh. Vicious. A bit like the old Keeper of Time... You see, I watch over the flow of time and make sure everything goes smoothly. You wouldn't believe how easily time travel can cause a universe-killing paradox.

Jello: If it isn't Aidan! How've you been, kid?

Spark *to Zaion*: Insinuate there's something wrong with traveling with a Trainer again and I'll maul you. Knowing when to bow to someone stronger than you is the true sign of an intelligent mind, and if you're too airheaded to understand it then reality is going to catch up with you in time.

Margo: Spark, not now. We've got enough issues of our own without picking fights.

Umbra *to Typhen*: I'm afraid I can't glean anything from the past - only from the future or the grave.

Lethe *to Molly*: Oh, a regular mortal. There aren't many of you here, are there? How do you do?

Alice: Stranger things have happened, I guess.

Thomas: ... Aleph and Bet? Is that something like Alpha and Beta?

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.