Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

PXR Character Chat

PXR Character Chat

Hey, writers! Want to have some fun with your characters? Welcome to the Character Chat, where everything is made up and the points don’t matter!

Basically, this is a place where you can dump your characters and have them interact with each other and other author’s characters in a setting outside of your story! I could go on to say how it’d be helpful with your writing—helping you identify with your character and flesh them out and what have you—but mostly, it’s just dang fun. Do it for practice, or do it for the lulz!

Characters from all kinds of places are welcome: RP’s, GCEA, ASB, Comics, and so on, so forth. Also, they don’t have to be strictly from Pokémon stories, and canon characters are also acceptable! No limit, no problem!

There’s only two rules you need to follow:

1st—Respect all authors and their characters! (Don’t be bunnying and such)
    2nd—Follow all PXR forum rules! Keep swearing down to minimum!

And that’s it! Now, before you get too crazy, here’s one last caveat—it would be helpful for you to have a reference post where you keep a list of your characters and their information, so other authors can keep track. I’ll be keeping track of these in this post as best as I can.

Without further ado, let the games begin!

Last edited by FedoraChar; 02-02-2014 at 01:33 AM.

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

LE EXAMPLE OF REFERENCE POST

Charmander009's Characters:

Zayna White: Char's version of the Black and White female protagonist; she starred in Kingdom 2 Come, where she was transported back in time to the days of the Twin Heroes. In Breakeven, she had become the Champion of the Unova region but left in order to find N--while breaking Cheren's heart. Sarcastic, and fiercely independent.

Zekarus: The Prince of Ideals from the old legend of Unova; he and his brother Remish were featured in Kingdom 2 Come, in which they had been exiled from their kingdom during a period of Civil War. Easy-going and naive.

Remish: The Prince of Truths from the old legend of Unova; he and his brother Zekarus were featured in Kingdom 2 Come, in which they had been exiled from their kingdom during a period of civil war. Serious and impatient.

Cheren: Black and White rival; featured in Breakeven, where... well, yeah. Drama happens. Poor guy. Intelligent and sensible, but easily angered.

Lee: An upstart teenage Psychic who starred in a Pe2k version of the Gotta Catch 'Em All RP. Very cocky and flirtatious, but has serious anger issues.

Aidan Fletcher: A young boy from Unova starring in GCEA: Ruby, where he completes an internship with a Hoenn research company and proceeds to battle Team Aqua and Team Magma. Recently discovered he is a Spirited-One--a human with a connection to the Legendary Pokemon. His connection lies with the wish Pokemon, Jirachi. Very timid but brave where it counts.

Meredith: A young toddler who tortured Cynthia's Garchomp in "An Afternoon Tea Party". Quite young, she has an active imagination and endless innocence.

Scylla: Champion Cynthia's Garchomp who was forced to babysit in "An Afternoon Tea Party". Her pride leads her to be somewhat arrogant, but she has a soft spot for Meredith--even though she hates to admit it.

Pit: The last Angel from Angel Land who serves as the goddess Palutena's Captain of the Guard. Which usually means he tackles all the problems of the Underworld on his own with minimal input from the Centurions. Despite his actual age, Pit's rather childish and known to be a little hasty. Not the brightest feather in the flock, if you know what I'm mean.

Palkia: Lady of Space and almighty being who decides to give her help to Pit and Lucina as they travel the cosmos looking for a blasted keyblade. Despite being a diety, she's actually rather... let's say, blunt.

Lucina: One-time princess of Ylisse and inheritor of the divine sword Falchion; she traveled through time to stop an apocalypse from occurring, masquerading as a masked swordsman called "Marth". Ultimately, she succeeded in her quest, but after all was said and done she quietly disappeared into the shadows--or rather, she stepped through the Outrealm Gates and ended up getting dragged into Pit's quest for a keyblade. Given her somber background, Lucina is a very serious youth and the least-likely to get a joke.
    Last edited by FedoraChar; 02-01-2014 at 04:41 AM.

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Lee: Alllllright! Let's get this party started! Bring out the ladies! B):

Zayna: ...Great... Where the heck am I now? :

Lee:*slides over* Hey, there. *flashes smile*

Zayna: -_- I don't think so *shoves Lee away*

Remish: Is this ruffian bothering you, Miss White?

Lee: Who you calling ruffian? >:( ...Where the heck did you come from, anyway? A Lord of the Rings convention?

Zekarus: Hello? Anyone else out there? ^^

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Velocity's Fast-Moving (and obnoxiously long) Character Reference Post

Spoiler:
    Alice Card - Yet another take on the BW protagonist, Alice is loud, proud, fiercely confident and always willing to play the hero. This tendency leads her to take on Team Plasma, become the Hero of Truth and eventually fall into a trap set by Ghetsis who sets up for BW2 by murdering her. In another universe, she's been known to not have Pokemon, sling electricity, and do battle with a certain vicious memory god. In universes where they intersect, she and Thomas are an item.

Thomas Otone - Thomas is thoughtful, quiet, sensitive, and occasionally coldly manipulative. Pokemon!Thomas supports Alice through the one of worst Pokemon journeys in human history both emotionally and in combat, and helps the protagonist of B2/W2 defeat Team Plasma. He also has been known to go about shooting lightning from his fingertips, and in any universe he tends to be my personal chew toy something of a sad sack and, when he's not too busy being the latter, the team heart. Those curious can find him in Death's Spook's Cycles of Power RP.

Adelaide "Jello" Crowe - Addy is a nice, spirited gal of a meager 4'11" (she swears it's 5'!) with big plans and inhumanly good eyes. This iteration is not from Mauville, as GCeA canon claims, but rather from the East Coast. Her ability to see monsters and magic - something humans usually can't do - often gets her into trouble. Paul's partner in crime business partner.

Paul Gabriel - Paul is bleach-blond and tall, with dark eyes and a friendly, upbeat smile. That's in both of his forms. In his human form, Paul is a 6'4" chubby guy who goes to mass every Sunday and is genuinely nice to everyone. His natural form is that of a 7' tall humanoid monster with the head, feathers, and wings of a harpy eagle that the untrained might mistake for an angel. He bites off more than he can chew at only a slightly lower rate than Addy.

Orville, Keeper of Time - Orville, for being a big dragon who regulates the flow and manipulation of time itself in all known realities, is actually a kindly, excitable, cuddly, overeager goofball. Though his ability to see all events as they play out clashes with magical regulations that prevent him from being of any substantial help, he almost always manages to put a positive spin on things.

Lethe, Keeper of Memory - Lethe, a floating creature similar in appearance to the Set Animal of Egyptian mythology, is a jerk. While he doesn't go around cutting vast paths of destruction upon the face of the earth, he's amoral at the best of times and downright cruel at worst. What makes it more of an issue is that he's extremely powerful - he's a god inherently, and for ages he's presided over Memory similarly to the way Orville presides over Time. An expert gambiteer, he continually undermines the Keepers and picks on mortals for little discernible reason other than his own entertainment. is velo's go-to antagonist no matter what oops

Margo Sterling - Margo never wanted to be a hero. But she had the luck to be born as a Connector - one of the exceedingly rare people who can instinctively communicate pass the Pokemon language barrier and form empathetic bonds with them. Because of this and a pileup of other circumstances, she often ends up in the path of Teams Aqua and Magma, a gang of cultists trying to raise the destructive Legendary Pokemon Kyogre and Groudon. While Margo is quite the reluctant hero, she's genuinely caring and can be called upon when the situation demands, however much she complains.

Undertow the Swampert - At first, Undertow can seem disagreeable, moody, and sarcastic. His first impression is pretty accurate. While he's a good guy at heart, Undertow is strong-willed and always willing to speak his mind. Although he is a bit cynical about it, he has a healthy sense of humor, and enjoys heart-pounding, dangerous battles just as much as rest and relaxation. The Swampert is Margo's right-hand Pokemon, her most reliable brawler, and the one she can count on to call her out when the need arises. Has a bad tendency to slip into undue violence.

Umbra the Sableye - Umbra is probably the most eccentric Sableye out there. She's the reason a lot of people come out of Granite Cave missing jewelry, and her filched trinkets and missing eye make her appearance very odd. She has fairly strong powers of precognition, which she claims to have honed her whole life. She has a cheerful, easy, and somewhat morbid air, and is usually the first to recognize when something is suspicious.

Spark the Manectric - As the battle-loving former alpha of an Electrike pack, Spark means business. She prefers action and battle to dialogue, but due to the hierarchal nature of her mind will bow to whoever (Margo, in this case) she recognizes as leader. She's not too much for talking, and can come off as very detached. Despite this, she is incredibly loyal to Margo and cares genuinely about her safety and that of the rest of the team.

Alana - An upbeat, brash 10-year-old girl with a confident attitude and awesome waist-length hair. Never one to stop moving for very long, Alana is constantly trying to make the world a better place and get stronger in the process. She shoots lightning, thinks fast, and sometimes tends toward arrogance and obliviousness. Eran's best pal and bodyguard.

Eran - Pretty much Alana's opposite. Eran is thoughtful and quiet, though his anxious nature keeps him from being a particularly calm person. He's perceptive and sensitive, but timid and easily discouraged. He shoots lightning too, but being extremely gentle he tends not to fight unless Alana needs help. Alana's best pal and tactician.
    Last edited by VeloJello; 12-19-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Nope! There's no limit! :D Go crazy!

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

URPG Staff

Orville: Oh, goody! More people to meet! Hello, friendly friends; how are you lovelies on this fine evening?

Lethe: Tiring of your sickly sweetness, I'm sure.

Thomas: Lay off him. We can't all be as terrible as you are.

Alice: You know, I kind of feel like I'm looking in a mirror, here. This is weird.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

(I think I'll be adding a few more charries here ^^)

Zayna: What the... The heck are you?

Remish: *also looking at Alice* What sorcery is this? D:<

Zekarus: Well, this is quite strange. :o

Meredith: *at Orville* Fluffy! :D

Scylla: Kid... You can't go around calling every blue dragon you see fluffy... -_-

Lee: Sheesh, it got crowded quick. *To Alice* Wanna go somewhere more... private? ;D

Aidan: Um... hello... Mind if I come in?

(Omigosh, Orville's adorable! 8D)

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    Meredith: A young toddler who tortured Cynthia's Garchomp in "An Afternoon Tea Party". Quite young, she has an active imagination and endless innocence.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Dusty: A fiery flareon and the main character of Through the Eyes of a Flareon. Can be sarcastic and grumpy, but otherwise fun. Casual but a little judgemental.

Zaion: A houndoom who quickly and easily gets on Dusty's nerves. He's cunning and sly, and loves to press others' buttons for a laugh. He can be kind, but he prefers to be aloof.

Typhen: A luxio and the main character of The Arena. Headstrong and quiet. Also a big fan of justice and will stand up to large foes with little fear. He seeks only peace with his mate, Mana.

Just starting off with three for now so I don't get lost. xP

Dusty: What the? Where exactly am I? o.o Where's Zhol?

Typhen: *looks suspiciously around* How came my paws upon this ground...?

Dusty: *squeals* Who the hell are you?

Typhen: *stares in confusion*

Zaion: Have no fear! Your saviour is here. ;]

Dusty: No...no...NO! You are NOT here right now!

Zaion: Here and ready to make everyone's acquaintance.

Dusty: *facepaws* No...this can't be happening... *sees everyone else* Wha! Who are all you people and...pokemon and...other things??

URPG Staff

Orville: I'm not fluffy, although I do try to maintain approachability. I'm Orville, Keeper of Time - but just Orville will do.

Lethe: Lethe, Keeper of Memory, at your service, little Pokemon. You are quite the interesting-looking creatures, if I may say so.

Thomas *at Lee*: Now, hold on -

Alice *at Lee, cheerfully*: Hey, kid. Wanna get your teeth kicked in? Because I'd be truly happy to do it. *At Zayna* My name's Alice Card, and is there any particular reason you look almost exactly like me?

Adelaide: You know, this is weirder than... Than usual weirdness. Where I come from, Pokemon don't usually talk.

Mango: Not to everyone, at least. I think it's a relief not to feel weird.

Spark: Provided there's no Magma or Aqua wimps around.

Undertow: Is fighting really all you think about?

Umbra: Well, I sense that there aren't, so we have little to be concerned about other than what exactly is going on right now - which is confusing enough as is!

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    GIMME! (I have tons of characters, so I'm going to limit it for now)

Reference:

Farad/Hasan Abbas: A hero from the universe of Worm. His power is quite scary, involving the complete control over the electromagnetic force, and he can cheat with it a lot to do things like walk through walls, walk on air, and even play to telekinesis. He's rather intelligent and bookish, with a strong penchant for on the fly tactics. He's nice, but tends to put his foot in his mouth. His life kinda sucks.

Daniel Thresh: A healer from The Dresden Files universe. A total ***, but when the chips are down, he's the guy you want watching your back. People in high positions (like legends) tend to have a certain respect for him for reasons that both he and they keep strictly secret. His life kinda sucks.

Thessaly: A seemingly boring Gothitelle. With a survival instinct that has led her to kill people far more powerful than she. Although, she prefers to play her enemies against each other to minimize risk. Currently, she hangs around a Dr. James P. Sullivan, but she's been around a long long year, so that is easily temporary. Her life kinda sucks.

Taylor: Beedrill are foul tempered, mean, and attack with little provocation. Except for Taylor. Taylor is the most adorable Beedrill in existence. She's of good cheer and loves hugs. Also, she can mega evolve and totally rip you to shreds if you make her, so don't cross her. Her life kinda sucks.

Thessaly: Oh great, a whole bunch of people.

Thresh: *steps out of a portal, followed by Hasan* And not people, in your case and many others.

Hasan: Mr. Guy-Who-Claims-To-Be-A-Wizard, perhaps if we avoided antagonizing everyone right off the bat?
    Last edited by Death's Spook; 01-18-2015 at 01:41 AM.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!