Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Thessaly: "There is a written record of it? Anyway , yes, little morsel, I may be 'creepy', but I also have ears. Not feelings though."

Which is why you don't at all try to be extra helpful to Dr. Sull-*mouth shut with psychic power*

"I do not have any biases in favor of Dr. Sullivan. Suggest so again, and I will experiment by seeing how many Thunderbolts it will take to execute you."
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Dusty: You guys are so welcoming! ^w^ It's a nice change when you're around this guy...

Zaion: I'm a nice guy and you know it. ;]

Dusty: Well you're an idiot...I know that.

Zaion: Hey, just remember that you literally can't do any damage to me. All you can do is spit that awful poison. Doesn't that get on your mane sometimes?

Dusty: *ignores Zaion* Random Pikachu dude, I know what you mean. Xanthe's the same. UGH. OUR WRITERS, SERIOUSLY.

Zaion: ... O_o What in Ho-oh's good name ARE you talking about?

Dusty: You're too unsophisticated to understand.

Zaion: Funny coming from you. xP

Dusty: >8[

Thessaly: "I am in no position to complain. You should see the absolute hell Nar puts some of /us/ through. I get off light, but so far, we have a guy forced to orphan himself, a guy who spent about a decade and a half wandering a place where more things were trying to kill him than in those Hunger Games arenas, and so on. Really, I'm pretty glad he's not writing me. He'll probably make me extract my organs bare handed or something."
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Dusty: o.o

Zaion: O_o

Typhen: Ah...such stories are the puppeteers that operate the strings tugging at my heart. Do you and your comrades wish to seek vengeance on this "Nar," Gothitelle? I may not be able to provide much assistance, but if it will result in a few free souls, I shall ready my lightning and sharpen my claws.

"Please. Call me Thessaly. And, no, I don't think that would be wise. I see more pleasant fates after our stories are done, but if we provoke him, I'm sure he'll do something like divide us into Groups A, B, and C, where those of us in Group A must drown the ones in Group B in the blood of Group C or something. He's kinda twisted."

That's a good one, I'm going to have to use it sometime.

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Jarre: SHE DID IT. Gem finally posted our story on this forum! O:<

Zanna: She tries, you know. She had a writer's block. I hate those.

Jarre: You would know how exactly?

Zanna: I write letters.

Jarre: Ooh, to your boyfriend?

Zanna: I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! D<

Rye: *stands awkwardly*

Jarre: Or should I be asking which one?

Zanna: You're going down, Torchic! *tackles*

Altair: Yeeaaaah! That's it! Fight tactics 101!

Rye: ...I don't think that's what-

Altair: GET 'EM, ZANNA! 8D

Rye: ...Dear Arceus.

My characters are weird sometimes... >.>
    Anyway, the story is posted in my sig if you want to read it. Though I won't blame you if you don't, it's really long. xD

Typhen: Well met, Thessaly. I apologise if I spoke out of turn. Is this being...some sort of god? His mind conjures concepts and they simply become?

Dusty: Pff, writer's block! That's author code for "I can't be stuffed."

Zaion: I might have to side with Dusty on this one. We've been stuck in the same cave for about two years now.

Dusty: FREAKING XANTHE! DDD:< WRITE SOMETHING ALREADY!

YOU KNOW WHAT, DUSTY. FINE. FINE, I'LL WRITE SOMETHING. I HAVE NO EXCUSE, OKAY?

Dusty: GOOD. Now go. GO NOW!

But I need to--

Dusty: Imma burn you, woman.

...Shh.

PART author code for I can't be stuffed. Part you actually can't think of anything to write, and when you do it doesn't even come out properly. xD

Jarre: Oh, suuuuuuure. I've heard that before! >.>

Zanna: Hey, hey, hey Zaion. If you've been stuck in the same cave for two years, answer me this. How many Zubat have you seen? 8D

Rye: *slaps forehead*

Jarre: Hey! Maybe I should try that line! HEY GEM. Imma burn you, woman! *blows embers*

.... >( *picks up Jarre by his head feathers and holds his beak closed with two fingers* JUST TRY IT, FLUFFBALL.

Jarre: NXUBSIQNDIBWVCVBSJWQOJMUUUURGH!!!

9. This post has been liked by:

OMG JARRE THAT WAS THE CUTEST FAILING ATTEMPT AT ANYTHING EVER.

Dusty: T^T Jarre! Come on, man! BE STRONG FOR OUR KIND!

Your kind... You mean grumpy pokemon?

Zaion: *to Zanna* Coincidentally...none. Huh. I guess they're scared of my big, shiny fangs. *grins widely*

Dusty: More like your big, overinflated head.

Zaion: Just try to walk the walk, Flair. At least I have a strong jawline.

Dusty: I can't help if flareon don't have giant snouts! Now you're just being racist!

Typhen: ... *to Rye, semi-indirectly* Tell me...does banter such as this roll off the tongues of those around you commonly? 'Tis nothing like I've ever heard.

Jarre: I DNIOWBS NEWSOWT FAASSSHHHLLL! *glares*

Oops, sorry. *releases*

Jarre: FLAMING ARCEUS, WOMAN. MUST YOU HUMILIATE ME?!

I believe you do that yourself.

Jarre: TT^TT Your words cut like ice...

Zanna: *chuckles slightly* That's a lot of teeth. Mine aren't so sharp. *opens mouth wide and bares incisors*

Rye: *looks to Typhen* Like you wouldn't believe. Over the years I have just learned to tune out such nuisances.

Altair: *to Rye* Who are you calling a nuisance? >.>

Rye: Oh, I'm sorry. Are you volunteering?

Altair: *grinds teeth*