Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pets!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aww what a sweet face! Congrats on your new pup @Noblejanobii!
    What kind of dog is he/she? Name? :D
    GCEA

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Bringing this back because I got a new dog!!!!

Spoiler:

NEW PUP?????????????????? You must tell me about them!

@Noblejanobii Congratulations on your new dog! He/she is adorable. <3 Please tell me more about him/her! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Aww what a sweet face! Congrats on your new pup @Noblejanobii!
    What kind of dog is he/she? Name? :D
    Her shelter name is Kenzi, so we might stick with that? My parents and I haven't decided yet. But I like the ring of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    NEW PUP?????????????????? You must tell me about them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    @Noblejanobii Congratulations on your new dog! He/she is adorable. <3 Please tell me more about him/her! :D
    Well she's about 1 year old. The shelter believes she's a pure Belgian Malinois (but I've had several people on Facebook try to debate me over that). She gave birth to puppies earlier this year, all of which have been adopted, and she's still recovering from the birth herself. She's as sweet as can be, but she may have been abused because she's terrified of adults. She's stuck to me like glue because I am small I guess. Hopefully she gets used to adults soon but I won't rush it.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

5. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Her shelter name is Kenzi, so we might stick with that? My parents and I haven't decided yet. But I like the ring of it.

Well she's about 1 year old. The shelter believes she's a pure Belgian Malinois (but I've had several people on Facebook try to debate me over that). She gave birth to puppies earlier this year, all of which have been adopted, and she's still recovering from the birth herself. She's as sweet as can be, but she may have been abused because she's terrified of adults. She's stuck to me like glue because I am small I guess. Hopefully she gets used to adults soon but I won't rush it.
    Aww poor thing. She's lucky to have found you! Kenzi is a really cute name! I'd never heard of that type of dog before, that's really cool!
    GCEA

Congrats on your new puppy, aww!! That's exciting! I hope everything goes well with her - I'm sure she will warm up to you all in time.

Thanks for sharing! =)

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by TotodileHop24 View Post
    Congrats on your new puppy, aww!! That's exciting! I hope everything goes well with her - I'm sure she will warm up to you all in time.

Thanks for sharing! =)
    Yeah she seems really scared of my parents but she took to me really quickly. Hopefully she will warm to my parents soon, but these things take time and we just have to be patient. She's a total sweetheart so I know she's got a good heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Aww poor thing. She's lucky to have found you! Kenzi is a really cute name! I'd never heard of that type of dog before, that's really cool!
    They're typically used as police and military dogs. They're a bit aggressive so they're not really meant to be family dogs, but Kenzi seems to have a more docile personality. It could be she's just not used to being home yet. We'll see!
    / / / / / / / /

When you move out of home, will Kenzi go with you? Like, is she your dog or your parents dog? 0:
    How exciting to get a new member of the family!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    When you move out of home, will Kenzi go with you? Like, is she your dog or your parents dog? 0:
    How exciting to get a new member of the family!
    She is my parents' dog so when I move out she will stay with them, but my parents have said that depending on how their health declines, she will probably move in with me in the next few years.

That said she's been super affectionate to me so she really feels like she's my dog. XD
    / / / / / / / /

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar

Someone at the dog park we go to with Kona has a Belgian Malinois! That's cool, and I hope she gets used to the adults soon enough too!