Challenge VII: Pressed for Time

This prompt is brought to you in part by… Suicune’s Fire!

I’ll admit it: I’m a terrible procrastinator. I’ll put everything off until the last minute, and panic when a deadline rears its ugly head. I really struggle, too, when I only have a limited amount of time to get something important done.

How would your characters handle that? What if they only had three minutes to get something done? Get somewhere on time? It could be something drastic, like saving the world, or something inconsequential, like getting to school on time. Better hurry, though! Time’s a wasting!

Challenge VIII: Gender-swapped

This challenge is pretty self-explanatory. What would your story be like if the guys were gals and the gals were guys? What would they look like? How would they act? What would the other characters think of their behavior? Like with any prompt, you can take a fun or a serious approach, but remember to have fun with it ;)

Challenge IX: Random Story Generator

Back when I first discovered the writing sensation NaNoWriMo, a fellow author in my area posted a link to a site called Seventh Sanctum, where one can find a number of random generators geared towards helping authors come up with ideas. There’s a name generator, a prompt generator, and so on.

Your challenge is to go on to this site and use any of the generators listed on this page. Some are more serious, others are just plain hilarious. Whatever it is, try to use the first prompt you get. Let’s see what mine is…

“This is a tale about temptation and the war between the sexes. The story is about a prophet. It takes place in a grocery store in a town. The story begins with an alienation, climaxes with destruction, and ends with a funeral.”

Oooooh, exciting~!