Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    So in Xerneas of the Forest, if I go to someone's profile and they haven't changed the default text colour for VMs, it's white, which is the same colour as the background of the VMs. xD

I'm using Firefox on a PC (Windows).

2. This post has been liked by:

Actually, I've noticed that too. I'm using Chrome on a Win7. Is there some way for people to change the color of their text boxes?

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I don't even see it because for me I've turned them off and to do that you can go to Settings > General Settings > User Customizations > Hide User Customizations and you will be able to see everything. Because when I went to look at it I'm like WTH are you guys talking about then I realized I have mine off so I never have to worry about that. xD
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I think it actually happens if they have customised their own text colour to white. Otherwise the default will be dark grey like on this profile http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...ece&styleid=33

I can't really do much about it if they want their profile text colour to be white, it just won't work on every theme. The same thing happens with other themes that have white backgrounds for VMs, which is most of them ^^; They should be able to edit the background color themselves too though.
    GCEA

Ah yes, right you are. xD Ah well. Just thought I'd point it out anyway. x)

No issues here, just a question that I wasn't sure where to ask. What are the official signature size limits?

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

There are guidelines in the rules, but honestly we are pretty lax. As long as its not giant and/or causing lag, we won't be too fussy. At worst, you will just be asked to change it.

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...ommunity-Rules
    GCEA

Thanks! Also a weird glitch happens whenever I click on this thread where Suicune's Fire's profile pops up for an instant. It's nothing serious but I found it worth mentioning as this is the third time it's happened.

EDIT: Actually now that I look I think it was just the screencap at the top of the page loading before the rest of it. My bad lol.

10. This post has been liked by:

The Trainer From The North Ksh13's Avatar
    Um, I can't access the contribution guide. Kind of need to learn how I can contribute before I can contribute, so help to fix this would be appreciated.

Banner made by the amazing Pokemon Trainer Sarah from Team Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Ksh13 View Post
    Um, I can't access the contribution guide. Kind of need to learn how I can contribute before I can contribute, so help to fix this would be appreciated.
    It should be fixed. I don't know why it was hidden in the first place.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]