Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hmm, now were you able to log in on this mobile device in the past and it's just not working now or is this the first time you've ever tried it with this particular device?
    Logged in on this device before. It just decided "screw you" for no reason.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Spook View Post
    Logged in on this device before. It just decided "screw you" for no reason.
    Weird. Maybe try using another internet browser on your phone and log into PXR from there. If that actually works, then there's something screwy with the first browser you were using, but if the new browser doesn't work either, then it's something with either the device or you may need to try another password because of a difference from your phone's keyboard in comparison to your computer's keyboard. Something with only numbers might work as a test just to see if you can at least try to log in with something on the mobile device.

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Weird. Maybe try using another internet browser on your phone and log into PXR from there. If that actually works, then there's something screwy with the first browser you were using, but if the new browser doesn't work either, then it's something with either the device or you may need to try another password because of a difference from your phone's keyboard in comparison to your computer's keyboard. Something with only numbers might work as a test just to see if you can at least try to log in with something on the mobile device.
    Huh. Works on chrome.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Spook View Post
    Huh. Works on chrome.
    It's definitely the browser then. Something saved in either the history or the cache is causing that and it's just not working now. Might have been caused by something they revised in an update.

You could either stick with Chrome (I use Chrome and it's been great) or clear the cache and history on the original browser, see if there are any updates, and try again. But if that still doesn't work, I say just stick with Chrome.

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Hey everyone, it's been a while! :D

I know this thread's not been posted in for a while, but the past couple of times I've tried accessing the forum it's been really slow, regardless of the theme I'm using. I don't know if I'm the only person going through this, I just really want to visit here more often but the long loading times are making it really difficult. I'm using Chrome, by the way.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Hey everyone, it's been a while! :D

I know this thread's not been posted in for a while, but the past couple of times I've tried accessing the forum it's been really slow, regardless of the theme I'm using. I don't know if I'm the only person going through this, I just really want to visit here more often but the long loading times are making it really difficult. I'm using Chrome, by the way.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I can't seem to send any PMs all of a sudden. It's telling me I've reached my private message quota, but I just sent a PM a few weeks ago with no problem. I deleted a bunch of PMs for good measure, and it still won't let me. :(

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I can't seem to send any PMs all of a sudden. It's telling me I've reached my private message quota, but I just sent a PM a few weeks ago with no problem. I deleted a bunch of PMs for good measure, and it still won't let me. :(
    You've tried emptying out both your Inbox as well as your Sent Items folder?

I checked on the Admin side and it doesn't look like PMs were disabled for you in any way.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    You've tried emptying out both your Inbox as well as your Sent Items folder?

I checked on the Admin side and it doesn't look like PMs were disabled for you in any way.
    Hm, I got it to work. I guess I had to delete some sent items. Thanks!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

It's been happening for months on my phone, and has started on my tablet as well, however hasn't made a massive impact until recently.

No matter how many times I tick the Remember Me box, my phone won't stay logged in if I am off PXR for more than the half hour period that it keeps you online. Even weirder is the fact that I don't even need to log in. I click on the PXR banner to reload the main page and it logs me back in. Hence why I never bothered reporting it.

Except recently I tried searching the forums and found it logs me out when I open the search page, and won't let me search if I am not logged in...

The main two devices going it are a Samsung Galaxy S10, using Samsung Internet, and a Samung Galaxy Tab S7, using google Chrome, though the Tab is less frequent.

Any ideas?