Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PXR Nuzlocke Challenge Ideas & Disc.

PXR Nuzlocke Challenge Ideas & Disc.

If you have any fantastic idea or two for future Challenges, you may wish to discuss them here. This thread can also be used for any Discussion pertaining to current/ongoing challenges! Any queries/such, ask away as well!
    Last edited by Trainer17; 08-06-2015 at 06:26 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

FAQs
    Last edited by Trainer17; 08-06-2015 at 06:10 AM.
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕 l Pokemon Prism Stats
    ---

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I think it's cool that all kinds of challenges can be posted. Sometimes it's fun just to read regular playthroughs as well. I look forward to seeing lots of interesting adventures going on! :D
    GCEA

4. This post has been liked by:

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    I have a bunch of Nuzlocke's in the works, however I lost all my written progress for my HeartGold one so I can't continue it until I find my book. I'm doing a Mafialocke on White, a regular one on FireRed, and HeartGold, and then I'm doing a non-Nuzlocke Poison monotype run on LeafGreen.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    I have a bunch of Nuzlocke's in the works, however I lost all my written progress for my HeartGold one so I can't continue it until I find my book. I'm doing a Mafialocke on White, a regular one on FireRed, and HeartGold, and then I'm doing a non-Nuzlocke Poison monotype run on LeafGreen.
    thats a lot of challenges ..lol in your mono poison how exactly does it work! You should create a thread for that !

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

i assume a mono type is similar to a solo run ( the only difference would be only one type instead of one pokemon )

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom25 View Post
    i assume a mono type is similar to a solo run ( the only difference would be only one type instead of one pokemon )
    Exactly ^^

I thought about doing a Poison monotype with a first Gen. I game. Trying to take on the immeasurable power that was Psychic-type in Generation one will be my kind of challenge.
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom25 View Post
    Yeah, I knew what a mono type and solo run meant. I was looking for details on how exactly she set the rest of it up.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    Daaaang gurl. How do you weather the heartbreak? :O

Also, what's a Mafialocke?

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Daaaang gurl. How do you weather the heartbreak? :O

Also, what's a Mafialocke?
    I don't play the game for a really long time and then go back to it, knowing that the Pokemon that just died wouldn't have wanted it that way. My HG Nuzlocke is probably the one with the most heartbreaks. I tend to do -really- well then suddenly I hit a mass of deaths. It's not fun.

I would do up a thread for my Monotype run, but I've been doing it for awhile already so I'd have to summarize what I've done [quite a bit] and go from there. It's not a Nuzlocke, it's just a normal playthrough with just Poison types. XD

ANYWAY, THIS IS A MAFIALOCKE:

Mafialocke's are when your team is dependent on the Gym's in the region. Rather than catching Pokemon, every time you beat a gym, you get a Pokemon for your team as a reward, based on that type the Gym was. You can make these Pokemon up in advance, but these are the -only- Pokemon you get. The only other rule is that you can use a shiny, IF you find one, as it's super rare and the mafia likes super rare. The other option is that rather than making 8 Pokemon for your rewards [aside from your starter, you get to choose and keep that] if the Gym doesn't give you a Pokemon, you get one capture in a Route. The catch is [aha puns] is that you cannot catch a Pokemon on a route you've already passed through, it needs to be on one you haven't been to yet. You need to at least make 5 Pokemon for the Mafialocke based on the gym's type's in the region you are doing.

In case you're wondering, yes I did invent the Mafialocke.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168