Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PXR Nuzlocke Challenge Ideas & Disc.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Odd question. Would a story-fied/comic-ized version of a previously completed Nuzlocke have a place here?

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Odd question. Would a story-fied/comic-ized version of a previously completed Nuzlocke have a place here?
    If its mostly drawing it should be in the art section. If its being told as a story then it should placed in the story section.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/ Pokemon Prism.......

Inside my mind, trying to grasp the reality of the world
    Just a question for all you guys out there: I'm thinking of doing a modified game of my pokemon pearl and I'm wondering if this is a good idea. There are ony 3 main rules that have to be followed:
    1:You can only have 3 pokemon total at once
    2:You can only catch 1 pokemon per route
    3:You can't catch pokemon from a route you've gone through before
    I'm not sure if this would work very well or not so if someone could give some feedback that would be great!

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

In my opinion, rules 2 & 3 are the same. If not, they're very similar and redundant.
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja [email protected]
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats

your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

FINALLY FINISHED MY MASS EFFECT EMERALD NUZLOCKE!!!!! The first Nuzlocke I've managed to finish! Lost a pokemon while in the league, but the good thing is that he was healed straight after without my interference...plus the Nuzlocke ended there, so it's sort of like it isn't a loss. XD Woo! I'll be doing a comic of this hopefully soon. c:

~SF.

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

Just posting an update. I've closed all threads which were like at least 2 months old. But fret not, if you're continuing your Adventure sooner or later, just drop a PM to either Kaoru or me and we'll open it back again. Or, you could create an entirely new thread, and post a link at the Hub to be added on to the active list! Thanks y'all! :D
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕 l Pokemon Prism Stats
    ---

Any plans for a new communitylocke any time soon?
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I doubt it. =/ The other one died out...again. I was going well but then got caught up in school and I was unable to keep up, and I think the same happened to most people, so it died. :c It died the time before that too, so I think that's a demotivater for another communitylocke.

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I doubt it. =/ The other one died out...again. I was going well but then got caught up in school and I was unable to keep up, and I think the same happened to most people, so it died. :c It died the time before that too, so I think that's a demotivater for another communitylocke.
    Hmm... Maybe it went on for too long, and maybe the checkpoints not fulfilling enough...

I know it would kind of ruin the original pointing system, but how about you just have a nuzlocke playthrough, with a final finish date, and people can post their updates and talk about it. And then anybody who finishes it gets to have a final tournament against each other?

I'm just riffing though; I know that would be hard to organise and keep check of :P
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

I'd be interested in a Communitylocke as well. I was kinda sad looking through old threads seeing the last one had to be cancelled, so I can understand why it might not happen :c
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke