Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

They're so cute. XD

I love the little Fennekin ones. You do such a great and awesome job with these. :D

Thanks again, Neo! God I literally cannot stop.

And here you go, @Neo Emolga! :D This is just a small [literally] "thank you" for commenting all the time. xD

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Awesome! Thanks for making those little Emolga sprites, those definitely made me smile. :)

I love these, they're like cool, digital versions of those little stickers I remember as a kid. :)

Thanks! They kinda remind me of stickers, too.

Got bored with those for a bit so now I'm doing the opposite. Eh, my brain works strangely, I suppose.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Senior Administrator

Ah, more goodies. I don't know where all this great spriting ambition comes from, but wow, so many awesome sprites in record time. You're definitely very, very skilled with this stuff, especially considering how fast you whip these out. :D

Again, thanks for sharing these with us! :)

I guess you could say, I just have...determination.

I have no idea either, but I feel like I'm on a roll. Just inspired to keep making more and more! Thanks as always! c:

------------

8. This post has been liked by:

Um, Sans. Please don't post in Speed's Pixel Cluster v2 pretending you're Speed.

I LOOOOOOOOVE the tiny sprites! They're adorable! :D :D You're so talented. xD Have you done a tut for that before (or a speed-pixel)? O: I'd love to see how you do it. That swoobat is amazing. c: So pretty.

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Undyne View Post
    Um, Sans. Please don't post in Speed's Pixel Cluster v2 pretending you're Speed.

I LOOOOOOOOVE the tiny sprites! They're adorable! :D :D You're so talented. xD Have you done a tut for that before (or a speed-pixel)? O: I'd love to see how you do it. That swoobat is amazing. c: So pretty.
    But didn't you know? I'm nobody, but also everybody.

You're silly, Xanthe. xD Thank you! Here's a few more before I work on PP stuff and SR for shiny Registeel:

------------

Senior Administrator

Awesome, more great sprites!

Are you going to do this for every Pokemon? Just curious, but if you are, you're well on your way! And that is a really ambitious thing to do!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sans View Post
    Hahah, thank you! I was recording a process video (because why not?) and to be honest that made me realize just how freaking delicate of a method it is. xD Every pixel matters in pixel art, sure, but this really puts that to the test. Basically, can you show the sufficient amount of detail using fewer pixels? Maybe that's why I have so much fun with it. It's funny, too, because Empoleon was one of the messiest sprites to work with...but pretty much took me the least amount of time over all.

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah: here you go! :o

AH TOO CUTE! <3 May I steal it for my sig? :'D I'll link it back here! You're amazing, seriously. You're exactly right, every pixel counts so if it's not perfect, you can really tell with these tiny guys. That just shows how awesome you are! :D
    GCEA