Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I'm back here again for now, lol. Since I can't show these on Pokefarm and I don't like posting blatant pixel-overs on DeviantART, may as well!

Yesterday I wanted to do art, but was like "ugh I don't want to do anything that requires too much effort." Little did I know I'd actually put just as much if not more effort in these than I usually do...just in a different way. Went ALL out with anti-aliasing and stuff.

Pokemon Sun and Moon stuff
    Spoiler:

GLADION IS MY BAE <3
    Also you love us.

YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAAACK! It feels like you've been gone ages. But those pixel overs are amazing. o____o Such amazingness. Ahaha, you and your broody males. XD They look so awesome! *v*

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I like Gladion, but his hairstyle just makes me go wtf. XD Those pixel overs are amazing as always though, Speedy! <3 Good to see you back!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

They look awesome, Speed! I was pretty sad when the trainer encounter thing was just the 3d models instead of the nice artwork like in gen 6. :(
    GCEA

4. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    They look awesome, Speed! I was pretty sad when the trainer encounter thing was just the 3d models instead of the nice artwork like in gen 6. :(
    I actually really miss those, too. ;o; I loved the 2D portrait style encounters. </3

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Also you love us.

YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAAACK! It feels like you've been gone ages. But those pixel overs are amazing. o____o Such amazingness. Ahaha, you and your broody males. XD They look so awesome! *v*
    I know, right? It really does. T-T But I actually feel a lot better for coming back here. I liked Pokefarm but it was taking a lot of time and energy from me...and we all know I can only have one forum I can focus on at one time. xD IKR. GLADION IS BAE AAAAAA I LUV HIM 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I like Gladion, but his hairstyle just makes me go wtf. XD Those pixel overs are amazing as always though, Speedy! <3 Good to see you back!
    His hair is kinda wtf indeed. xD I always seem to fall for the broody guys and/or the blondies. Not sure why that is. But I love Hau and Ilima too but not as much c; And thank youuu! I'm glad to be back. At first I felt like **** coming back but now all's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    ME TOO. At first I was all like, "Oh okay so they still have official art right?" LOLNOPE. But hey, at least if I did want to do pixel-overs or something for them, the in-game battle portraits are static. Plus they're stylized-looking enough to easily make them look like official 2D sugi art and such.

I was working on Guzma for a while. I WILL come back to him later. :P

@ninjaskarmory

But for now I went back at all my Axibian stuff and was like, WTF HAPPENED TO THIS?! I then figured that just using / making normal artwork, despite all the steps I took to make it as painless for me as possible, was just taking too much time to do. Remade one of the bases as pixel art and made a couple of the designs I had previously come up with to test said base out. The strawberry one looks different because after that, I had completely scrapped the shading of the first base and remade it. I'm glad I did. xD

Not going to open custom designs again, but I'm working on some Pokemon-themed ones; namely the Sun and Moon starters. Dunno what I'll do with them yet. :P These are the bases I plan on converting to pixel art:

I MIGHT do the back view and sitting down ones, but imho those ones look really awkward to me now. :\

Last edited by SassySnivy; 12-07-2016 at 02:27 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Rowlet babs <3

Stuff I worked on while I was gone:
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 12-07-2016 at 09:35 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

8. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Love Gengar! :D Sandshrew is adorable <3

Making the Axibians into pixel art is a great idea! They're still super cute~ I like that you gave the Rowlet one clawed feet.
    GCEA

10. This post has been liked by:

Guzma looks great so far! OH MY GOSH THAT SUICUNE IS PERFECTION. <3 Amaze. I love all your Axibian pixel art! *o* Such an awesome job! I know what you mean about when your older drawings look awkward. xD Especially when they're drawn from different angles because then proportions look awkward. The Rowlet Axibian is amazing too! C: I can't help but think the white of the eye could use some anti-aliasing though. O:

12. This post has been liked by:

Thanks! I was wondering that too; and at one point there was AA there but for some reason with the having to recolor all the Axibians differently it wasnt working out very well. I oughta try again though!

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Thanks! I was wondering that too; and at one point there was AA there but for some reason with the having to recolor all the Axibians differently it wasnt working out very well. I oughta try again though!
    You'll be able to do it with easy, I'm sure. ;3 Everything pixel-related seemed to come easy to you, haha.