Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    @Suicune's Fire, @Theoretical Selkie, @Braixen
    Thanks you guys. Sorry for lashing out like that, I have just been having...a really rough week. But everything is okay, I really always do appreciate everyone's input. I'll make sure to post something new up as soon as I can. ^^;

So yeah, just wanted to throw that out there. Love you guys. <3

And yeah, I think a lot of us just lurk too much, hahahah. xD

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

Member of the blue crew Mr. Nyan's Avatar
    Oh my god, I love your mini sprites... Maybe I'll try doing one... Anyways, nice pixel arts and sprites.

Titles:
    Member of the blue crew(although my fave color is green)
    King of the Dots
    <insert another title here>

No worries, Speed. ^^ We understand about rough weeks. It can really take a toll and it's not so uncommon for one to snap. D: Or think they're the problem. BUT DON'T WORRY. YOU ARE NOT. <3

Love you too, GUUUUUUUUURRRRRRLLLL! I definitely look forward to seeing whatever you procure next. c:

Thanks everyone. xD I have a request shop here and here's a request I just finished from Pumpkaboo:

If you'd like to use this as your avatar, you need Pumpkaboo's consent. I'm giving her rights over the usage of the avatar. :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

WOW I LOVE IT! 8DD Seriously, it's fantastic. XD I love how it looks like it's wearing overalls a little. Great use of colours, although the contrast between shades of black seems more stark than your usual style. Same with the eye and mouth lineart. Not a bad thing; just an observation. ^^ Anyways, it's fantastic as always. Lucky Pumpkaboo! XD

~SF.

Thank you! ;u; And lol, overalls.

Good eye! XD It was kinda intended and unintended at the same time, that is if that even makes sense. I figured that by toying with the shading style a little bit, I could maybe add to that "cute / simple" appearance. No worries! x]

A Snivy Sugimori pixel-over. I am never...EVER...doing a Sugimori pixel-over this detailed ever again. I'm ashamed to admit that this turned out to be around 40 colors. T^T
    I tried to add the white border because the Snivy is SO HEAVILY anti-aliased, but doing that just made it look choppy so I anti-aliased the white border and changed the layer's opacity to 50% so it wouldn't have any trouble no matter what the background color may be. It didn't do very much to null the effect, though.

I think I made too much of an effort to stay true to the original style. O_o

------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That Snivy is amazing. o_o
    GCEA

9. This post has been liked by:

I agree with sarah, that's absolutely perfect. Fantastic job. He's smug as ever. :P

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Wow. I'd actually want to see the full version of this. Keep on working on your Chao sprites! :V

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Braixen[/url]
    Well, thanks you guys! xD I personally thought I shaded it a little too much, I mean it barely looks like pixel art anymore. xD Not in the good way, though. But thank you! It certainly took all day, that's for sure....

@Shadow Chibite
    Thank you!! Yeah, I absolutely love Chao and the complex mechanics behind them. :> If only they'd bring Chao Gardens back...but unfortunately I don't think that will ever happen again. o A o
    But nonetheless, I'm sure I'll continue on that again, soon. If not the animation frames, then the Chao evolutions themselves and whatnot.

For now, I have a couple of Green revamps. I was...a little bored, I guess.

Even though they have that 1-pixel-thick white border around them, I made sure to stay true to the BW style and made sure to optimize the sprite for a darker background, too.

------------