Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
    Thanks guys! Oh hey @Green, I actually have a Charmander line too if you liked the Bulbasaur!

:D

Yeah I'm excited about Axibians again too! I want to plan ahead really far this time though unlike the last two times. I want to try to pump out lots of designs before I do anything with them in case I go on a gigantic hiatus again. But right now I'm having fun with TCG stuff! :D And yeah, I love the TCG artwork too! It's so fun trying to re-interpret them to be 8-bit.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

Eeee I love old-school charmander. They're sooo cuuuute!

And XDDDD Omg that high-res Green Venusaur! It's so derpy! xD Nothing like an awesome art dump. B) I love them all, mi amigo! So what are the bulbasaur/charmander line ones? TCG converted into 8-bit? O: Gee that sounds kinda hard, haha. But pretty cool.

I can't get over how beautiful your high-res pixels are. *0* And the TCG art and OF COURSE you and hubby boyfriend. <3 Absolutely adorable. And so well done!

@Suicune's Fire: The Charmander and Bulbasaur lines are from the original pinball games. c; AND THANK YOU AAAAAAAA

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

THE GODDESS RETURNS!

It's so cool to see this thread alive again and already streaming with lots of sprite goodies! I missed this stuff but it's great to see it back again. :3

6. This post has been liked by:

@Neo Emolga: Thank you! Although I do update my DeviantART frequently. :P If you really wanna see my updates you should follow it. xD

THIS GUY WAS A NIGHTMARE. I think this'll be the last one for the night. Maybe.

------------

BUT THIS GUY IS ALSO AWESOME. Looks like a little bugger. ;3 Very awesome, though. It's soooo tiny, oh my gosh. I love your talent for high readability on small sprites. It's always impressive.

9. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I saw you posting some of these on dA and they all look amazing!! Keep it up!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

11. This post has been liked by:

Thanks Sloane! Got a couple more.

Ever since DeviantART's been under new ownership, their URLs are absolutely ridiculous. Their URLs for images, I mean. They're absurdly long. They need to fix this. It's irritating

------------