Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Speedy, darling, I just cannot stop looking at Sarah's plushies. I love them so much. I'd love to have one myself, but please take your time on it! There is no rush for you to complete it so just do it at your leisure (if you can). I am sure lots of people request stuff from you since you're so talented and I don't want your art to feel like work.

Pixel Art
    Description: Fennekin Plushie (please let me know if you'd like me to pick a different one)
    Extra Notes: As cute as possible, but you can also make her sassy too. Hehe. Just do what you do best though! I will be happy with anything. <3
    Size: I'd just like to be able to place it in my signature. So outside of those restrictions the size if your call.

Thank you, and again, please do not feel the need to rush and such.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Awh, thanks a bunch, Emily. x] I've added your request to the OP! :D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

3. This post has been liked by:

Hey you guys, just so you all know I'm going to start working on these things once I get home later today. As always, tips and such are always appreciated and give me a little more motivation / incentive to finish something. :P Tips can be anything from art to ASBL items and/or Pokemon.

Sorry about the hiatus! Again.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

@Speed-X
    No worries. I don't know if you'd like this but in the summer when I have art time I will draw you a nice Snivy to show my thanks~

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max