Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Name: Speed-X
    Class you wish to take: Advanced Fusions
    Teacher you wish to have: Coru
    Extra Details: I know I teach here as well, but I'd like to try this out! I've always seemed to love creating a new character (Pokemon, in this case) out of two or more different characters. That is, if that's alright!
    @Corrupt_Voidlich

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Yeah, it's absolutely fine. When I was on PokeStadium and we had our version of this, the teachers were also students themselves, so you can teach and learn at the same time. So we're starting to get our first students. Hopefully it will increase in popularity.

I have my last day of school today and my college induction/experience day tomorrow, where I go to college and have a feel for what it is like there. I'm on a day out on Saturday and on Sunday I do volunteer work, so it might need to be after the weekend where I start the lesson with both Pokeman and Speed-X, if that is ok? Thank you for taking my lesson. I feel like this thread is becoming useful now. :3

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Alright, good! I was thinking it would be something to do while we wait for more people, plus as you said, it would at least make it useful while there aren't a lot of people here...yet.

Don't worry about it, Coru! Your school and work life is much more important than what goes on here. Take your time, and just let us know when you're free!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Name: Dennis Jansen
    Class you wish to take: Basic Recoloring
    Teacher you wish to have: @Speed-X
    Extra Details: Im pretty noob at spriting so i decided to take the easiest.

5. This post has been liked by:

I don't know what's supposed to go here. Pokeman's Avatar
    Name: Pokeman
    Class you wish to take: Gummi Pokemon
    Teacher you wish to have: @Speed-X
    Extra Details: I will be gone for today, and another 2 days. Also, I chose this class too because the Kyogre you did looked really cool and I wanted to try it out. ^^

7. This post has been liked by:

@Pokeman
    Awesome! I'll send you a PM before too long and you can respond whenever you have the time. :>

------------

I don't know what's supposed to go here. Pokeman's Avatar
    Sounds good.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

this is awesome!

Name: Dragon Master Mike
    Class you wish to take: Basic Edits
    Teacher you wish to have: Speed X
    Extra Details: The only kind of spriteing I am capable of is devamps and very basic recolors.

11. This post has been liked by:

Awesome! But you guys, don't forget Corru's classes too! Im sure he'd appreciate getting another person. And you guys know that if you want to sign up to teach anything, our doors are open! Anyway Mike, expect a PM within the next hour or so, and I'll get you started. :D

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Awesome! But you guys, don't forget Corru's classes too! Im sure he'd appreciate getting another person. And you guys know that if you want to sign up to teach anything, our doors are open! Anyway Mike, expect a PM within the next hour or so, and I'll get you started. :D
    It's ok. I understand that my classes are slightly more advanced as you have a load more examples of simple basic classes, where as most of mine are intermediate, so maybe they could start with you and then move on to me when they're confident or something :3
    I will start PM my classes now as I have nothing to do today and have been creating the class tutorial. After I have sent the PMs I will update the first post to include Speed-X's other classes. I'm really glad this is starting to take off now.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs