Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Watching the English Dub of Romeo X Juliet at the moment.

One thing I am noticing in watching Dubs (and I find it hilarious, and feel slightly cultured from it (even though people would probably think watching dubs of anime is the opposite of cultured)) is how small the community of dub voice actors in the big name series are. Every new series I watch practically (new to me, not necessarily recent), I will recognize at least one voice actor. In this case, I heard hints of Takumi Fujiwara from Initial D in Mayor Vitturio in Romeo X Juliet.

Some other common ones are when I watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and In This Corner Of The World, and recognized Todd Habberkorn, who I knew better as the voice of Keisuke Takahashi from Initial D.

Not a week goes by at my anime club where we watch a dub and I don't recognize one of the voices.

Castlevania--it's sooooooooooo goooooooooood!!! A lot of blood and gore but my god it's done so well. The voice acting is awesome, the animation is brilliant and it's been highly entertaining so far. :3c

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Castlevania--it's sooooooooooo goooooooooood!!! A lot of blood and gore but my god it's done so well. The voice acting is awesome, the animation is brilliant and it's been highly entertaining so far. :3c
    THAT'S WHY YOU WEREN'T WATCHING ERASED WITH US AT ANIME CLUB TONIGHT? BE-F***ING-TRAYAL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Desolate Divine View Post
    THAT'S WHY YOU WEREN'T WATCHING ERASED WITH US AT ANIME CLUB TONIGHT? BE-F***ING-TRAYAL!!!!
    FOR YOUR INFORMATION I tried to find Erased on Netflix but all I could find was the live-action! XD I told you I was watching stuff while working on what I was working on!

(Also I just realised this thread was about which anime you're watching--I thought it was just TV show haha. Idk if this counts as an anime.)

Senior Moderator

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I tried to find Erased on Netflix but all I could find was the live-action! XD I told you I was watching stuff while working on what I was working on!

(Also I just realised this thread was about which anime you're watching--I thought it was just TV show haha. Idk if this counts as an anime.)
    TRY HARDER IT IS THERE!

TRY HARDER IT IS THERE!
    YOUR FACE IS THERE!

7. This post has been liked by:

AD 

Senior Moderator

YOUR FACE IS THERE!
    RUDE!

(Also I love that we are arguing here and having a completely different conversation simultaneously on facebook haha)

9. This post has been liked by:

RUDE!

(Also I love that we are arguing here and having a completely different conversation simultaneously on facebook haha)
    YOUR FACE IS GREAT SO IT'S A COMPLIMENT.

(I know right? XD)

*on topic* So how was Erased? Get through many episodes?

Senior Moderator

THAT'S CUTE i HOPE THE NEW CHICK AGREES WITH YOU!

(It was good! We watched Episode 6-10. You should have seen the gasps...)

THAT'S CUTE i HOPE THE NEW CHICK AGREES WITH YOU!

(It was good! We watched Episode 6-10. You should have seen the gasps...)
    YOU'RE WELCOME AND ME TOO.

UGH NOW I GOTTA FIND I--oh hey I found it. What the heck. It wasn't even there before. I SWEEARRRR. Well Imma catch up tomorrow. :3