Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Recetly I went on a "Suggested" marathon which means I watched an anime all the way through on youtube then as soon as it ended I start the first episode of which ever anime comes up in the Next/suggested spot. You tend to get a lot of the same genre that way I noticed.

Currently it's Zetsuen no tempest. Man, that one messes with your head.

I've also been keeping up with a new one called Mob Psycho 100. Its pretty funny.

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I just finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. SO MANY EMOTIONS WITH THAT FINALE MAN JEEZ. I also might have sacrificed a test grade to watch the last four episodes.

Now I'm watching Blue Exorcist. I got through at least a dozen volumes of the manga but I stopped reading it for some reason so now I'm going to watch the anime because why not.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

3. This post has been liked by:

Finished Mob Psycho 100 (Great ending, I loved it)

I finally went and watched one I've been looking at for a while, which was "A certain scientific railgun" and its sort of mirror version "A certain magical index" Currently in the middle of Railgun's second season. I have to admit I didn't like the way Index's plot was laid out, though I'm still going to watch its second season as well.

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Just in case anyone was wondering I made a 94 on the test that I stayed up watching FMAB for the night before.

That aside, I've finished Blue Exorcist and can't wait for season 2 in January, so now I'm watching One Punch Man and Attack on Titan. I'm three episodes in with both and I'm alternating because you have to be in a certain mood to watch Attack on Titan. I've also started Trickster but only watched the first episode. It looks pretty good though.
    / / / / / / / /

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Just finished My Hero Academia. :D I was skeptical going in, but it's actually a pretty good anime! *now wants season two*

7. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well I finished attack on titan and one punch man. Great shows man. Now I'm probably going to play catch up with some of the new shows that are just debuting, like Trickster, Yuri!!! on Ice, and Drifters. There's also apparently a show where girls wrestle with their butts. It's called like Keijoo!!!!!!!!! or something like that but I kind of want to watch the first episode just because why not.
    / / / / / / / /

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I JUST finished Kamisama Hajimemashita (Kiss). UGH. TOMOE. <3

I watch both Dragon Ball Super, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V weekly when the subs for said episodes go up, though the latter is ending in a few weeks time. I also watch the dub of Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters on Tuesdays cause my cable's on demand service has them, so I watch them on there to have it on the big screen.

Besides that I've gone back and started watching Yu-Gi-Oh! DM again after seeing the Dark Side of Dimensions movie, and feeling nostalgic.

Also went back and started watching Yu Yu Hakusho again. Got to episode 42 before stopping for right now. 42 will always be one of my favorite episodes from the show. It offers so much; action, comedy, drama, romance, resolve, all in a bit over 20 minutes time.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I finally kicked myself in the butt to watch My Neighbor Totoro. After seeing it referenced so many times everywhere and then some, I felt enough is enough, I gotta see what this little movie is about.

It may be more of a kids movie, but it's definitely got a lot a charm even adults like myself can appreciate. The animation is great, the scenery is fantastic, and you've gotta love these goofy, funny cat characters. It's definitely a sweet, light-hearted movie and it's easy to see why it's loved by many. And the bus stop part is the best.

If anyone hasn't seen it yet and needs a smile, watch this. :3

I've been trying to find something new to watch and so I found Freezing and started to watch it. I'm one of those who likes sci-fi, future, apocalyptic kind of animes.

Edit: Fair warning it is MA with LOTS of blood and nudity and cussing.

Yet I still found it to be really good. :D
    Last edited by Caite-chan; 03-04-2017 at 02:27 PM.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]