Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
    OH MY GOD, I remember when I first finished FMAB. ;- ; Cried for days--same with Soul Eater. I usually tell people to watch the original, then watch Brotherhood, as Brotherhood has some gaps in it that aren't /too/ gamebreaking, but do alter your enjoyment. For example, in FMAB, there isn't an episode dedicated towards Edward's State Alchemist test, but in the original, there's that whole scene where they're impressed that he didn't use a circle and he saves that one random's life and etc.
    The FMA OVA did not follow the manga. FMAB follows the manga. Any changes made between the two series, from FMA OVA to FMAB are in favor of the original plot from the manga.

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    I think I'm about half way through the first season of Sword Art Online, decided to take a break from it and re-watch Guilty Crown

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    I just finished Robotics;Note! Love the cameos from Steins;Gate.
    Gonna figure out what to do next. :3
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Just watched episode one of the dub of SOA (Sword Art Online).

DEFINITELY an anime I'm going to be following, not to mention the only one other than Pokemon. c:

|||||||||

I just finished Anohana; probably one of the best anime I've ever watched. Attack on Titan and Watamote are the only currently running anime that I'm following.

I'm currently watching Naruto. I wanted to start watching pokemon from the beginning but I can't find a website with it.

Hectic from PE2K

Want to learn how to competitively battle pokemon? CLICK HERE!

I broke teh internetz Plasmalpha Arceus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectic View Post
    I'm currently watching Naruto. I wanted to start watching pokemon from the beginning but I can't find a website with it.
    Do you care more for the Dubs or the Subs?

Mostly I'm watching One Piece and Pokémon. I'm getting back into Naruto now that the anime has finished with another long run of filler and is FINALLY getting to the good stuff. Lastly I can't wait for Fairy Tail and Bleach to start their animes up again.
    Spoiler:
    I mean who wouldn't want to see Dragons and Spiritual Weaponry in action? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmalpha Arceus View Post
    Do you care more for the Dubs or the Subs?

Mostly I'm watching One Piece and Pokémon. I'm getting back into Naruto now that the anime has finished with another long run of filler and is FINALLY getting to the good stuff. Lastly I can't wait for Fairy Tail and Bleach to start their animes up again.
    Spoiler:
    I mean who wouldn't want to see Dragons and Spiritual Weaponry in action? :D
    I liked subbed better because dubbed is kinda cheesy from being on cartoon network, although Ino did say a bad word
    Spoiler:
    ass
    one time I was watching it and it caught me off guard.

Hectic from PE2K

Want to learn how to competitively battle pokemon? CLICK HERE!

I broke teh internetz Plasmalpha Arceus's Avatar
    Well if it were Funimation dubbing the episodes then I'd expect that to become common knowledge. At least they aren't as anal retentive about censoring everything that could be suggestive content or culturally awkward to the viewers (unlike a certain company we all love to hate).

In any case, if you didn't care so much about sub vs dub you could use Pokémonepisode for that.

I'm currently watching Avenger anime