Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Note to staff: Would it be possible if manga were included in this thread? As an avid manga reader, I'm really sad a thread asking about recent manga read doesn't exist :c

Only watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V because it's the only thing I have time for; I might try to catch up on Noragami and also start Onepunch-Man and/or Digimon Tri. (I definitely plan to watch Tri at some point.)

dreamwidth // plurk // tumblr // gallery
    gfx by lucia @ pxr // feat. lily white

Administrator

Anime wise it's only been occasional. Occasional One Piece and starting to try others like FairyTail. There's others, but haven't start them yet.

The only real "anime I've watched recently, or will soon/today (maybe) watch is the 19th Detective Conan movie. Just released not too long ago online now. So it should be interesting to watch it. Been months since I've seen anything Detective Conan related since the American lisencing company took action against the online translators.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Today I watched:

Valkyrie Drive Mermaid #12.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Currently watching Noragami and rewatching Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works.

I love them both.

I'm currently watching Tokyo Ghoul: Pinto.

Samurai Champloo just returned to Adult Swim, so I'm rewatching that. Also working my way through Akame ga Kill and Parasyte, as well as rewatching Kill la Kill.
    Hope: It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

Decided to watch Boku dake ga inai Machi (a.k.a. Erased) because of what I read about it on MAL. IT IS SO GOOD; the mystery fan in me loves it a lot. I just finished watching all four episodes and really can't wait for the next one. (It's especially tempting to read the manga so I don't have to wait, but I think watching this would be much better than reading it.)

Also, Satoru's mother is super badass. Love her!

dreamwidth // plurk // tumblr // gallery
    gfx by lucia @ pxr // feat. lily white

I'm watching Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjou, Akagami no Shirayukihime 2, and Hai to Gensou no Grimgar this season. My favorite of the four so far is Rakugo, but BokuMachi is really good as well. Both of these two are already on the shortlist for anime of the year for me.

As for non-airing shows, my boyfriend recently bought Log Horizon, so I am going to start watching that shortly.
    shady signature is shady

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Currently I'm working on Assassination Classroom Season 2, Divine Gate, Myriad Colors Phantom World, and Durarara!! X2 Ketsu as well as trying to work through some already completed animes.

Though, it's funny, I got recommended this anime called Saint Young Men. My friends were telling me that it's a movie plus two OVA episodes but it was still great and I should totally watch it. I was like, okay, and I went to watch it. Guys, it's an anime about what would happen if Jesus Christ and Buddah were roommates at an apartment in Japan. And it is literally the greatest thing I have ever watched in my entire life.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Currently I'm only watching Durarara X2 Ketsu and Hai to Gensou no Grimgar. I really want to like Grimgar, but the male characters are kinda killing it for me, so I don't know if I'm going to end up liking it.