Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar

[WAR] Team Aqua: Fulfill Your Pirate Fantasies

Introduction and History

Welcome aboard the AMS Deathwing, sailor! This is Team Aqua, the proudest WAR team to ever set sail, if I do say so myself. Created by Matthew in 2003, we are the first WAR team ever! Since, we have engaged in many a glorious battle in various WARs and Team RPs across PE2K, but that's not important right now, what is that we're back and better than ever!

Our goals are simple: expand the seas to encompass the entire world. All life originated from the ocean, and that's where all life should return. To do this, we plan on using the legendary Pokemon Kyogre to create a rain of Biblical proportions. Retrieving Kyogre should be no problem with the Deathwing, our super-powered aircraft carrier headquarters. In addition, each member of Team Aqua has been especially trained to be Water Pokemon experts. They don't call us "Survivors of the Sea" for nothing. Why, once I heard about an Aqua recruit that managed to escape from a deserted using only two Blastoise and his hair for rope. Or that might have been a pirate. My memories run together sometimes.

Aqua's motto is "Gold, Gore, and Glory." Gold for resources, gore for bloodlust, and glory to bask in after we create a utopic Water World!

Name:
    Role Play Name:
    What Are You Good At?:
    What Makes You Happy?:

Members List
    Dread Lord of the Deathwing: Lord Celebi (Raidon Makoto)
    Co-Leader: Finch (Leigh "Finch" Reynolds)
    Co-Leader: Neo Emolga (Noah "Neo" Ashfield)
    Captain: Skiiage (Silver Etherlight)
    Captain: MC Elesa (Mike Anone)
    Captain: The Nonexistent Tazz (Yarvick Xelsez)

Suicune's Fire (Liz "Long-Legged" Zelley)
    Minunrocks (Plus the Minus)
    Akaida (Taegon Erenor)
    3m0d0ll (Fred)
    Paperfairy (Ju Hei)
    bronislav84 (Karai "Kar" Horoshi)
    Dennis Jansen (Dennis Jansen)
    Akinai

Hall of Fame
    Matthew (Founder)
    The Magical Talking Sealeo (Co-Leader) [Aqua-Frost]
    Mudkip (Co-Leader) [Aqua-Frost]
    Jamie (Captain) [Aqua-Frost]
    WG Thomas (Admin) [Team Aqua Forums]
    Espeon Rinage (Captain) [Mercenaries for Hire]
    DarkUmbreon (Captain) [Mercenaries for Hire]
    Charbok (Methhead) [Anti-Quasi Unknown Attack Force]

Team Aqua Code of Dishonor

(AKA Thread Rules)

1) Never surrender.
    2) Never reveal our secrets to the enemy.
    3) Everyone is equal, however some are more equal than others.
    4) Spamming is frowned upon throughout the whole forum.
    5) Keep this thread suitable for all ages, me heartie!*

*Rule 3 supersedes Rule 5 in all instances.
    Last edited by Lord Celebi; 08-24-2014 at 04:15 PM.

Name: Suicune's Fire
    Role Play Name: Liz "Long-Legged" Zelley (Gotten from this site! XD)
    Why You Want to Join Aqua: There's one good reason for this: water! It's the source of my life, the fluid fabric that makes my very (salty) being! Drowning the world with rains of purity will cleanse it of the sickening tumours suckling on the teat of corruption and...and...la...LAND! OH, LAND! THE BANE OF MY VERY EXISTENCE! I will work me buttocks off until the high tides take me down to the bowels of Her Majesty, the malevolent sea... So please, with all me heart, I beg of ye to take me on board, for the Deathwing will unleash the kraken within me! BRING ON THE HIGH SEAS!
    What Are You Good At? Writing stories, spriting and drawing!
    What Makes You Happy? POKEMON, Mass Effect, THE HIGH SEAS!!!! Spriting, writing, drawing, voice acting, cool people, flareon, etc.

This is my favourite rule!

3) Everyone is Equal, However some are more equal than others
    Thanks for giving me yer tiiimmmeee!

~SF.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Name: THE NONEXISTENT TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZ!!!!!!!!!
    RP Name: Seeing as the RP has yet to begin, I'll wait to fill this in.
    Why do you want to Join Aqua: BECAUSE LAND MEANS LEDGES. Also, because you were the first to actually put in a team. TO THE EARLY BIRD GOES THE WORM!
    What am I good at: RPing, URPG, ASBL, and GCeA. Maybe.
    What makes me happy: The mental torment of others, Video Games that are hard but fair, Almost anything Bungie makes, LPW8, KotH, Orcs, Fire, Wildstar (I'm waiting patiently to get the money to get it), GCeA (to unhealthy extents), Killing Weepinbell in GCeA, not making sense, the Yogscast, and most importantly, the ridiculous in general.

I want to see some victory! Also, hopefully this is enough to enter into WAR. I think three people was the magic number last time?

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Name: Suicune's Fire
    Role Play Name: Liz "Long-Legged" Zelley (Gotten from this site! XD)
    Why You Want to Join Aqua: There's one good reason for this: water! It's the source of my life, the fluid fabric that makes my very (salty) being! Drowning the world with rains of purity will cleanse it of the sickening tumours suckling on the teat of corruption and...and...la...LAND! OH, LAND! THE BANE OF MY VERY EXISTENCE! I will work me buttocks off until the high tides take me down to the bowels of Her Majesty, the malevolent sea... So please, with all me heart, I beg of ye to take me on board, for the Deathwing will unleash the kraken within me! BRING ON THE HIGH SEAS!
    What Are You Good At? Writing stories, spriting and drawing!
    What Makes You Happy? POKEMON, Mass Effect, THE HIGH SEAS!!!! Spriting, writing, drawing, voice acting, cool people, flareon, etc.

Excellent to have you aboard the Deathwing, SF.

This is my favourite rule!
    ~SF.
    [/COLOR]
    I assure you that my organization is run much better than Animal Farm. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Name: THE NONEXISTENT TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZ!!!!!!!!!
    RP Name: Seeing as the RP has yet to begin, I'll wait to fill this in.
    Why do you want to Join Aqua: BECAUSE LAND MEANS LEDGES. Also, because you were the first to actually put in a team. TO THE EARLY BIRD GOES THE WORM!
    What am I good at: RPing, URPG, ASBL, and GCeA. Maybe.
    What makes me happy: The mental torment of others, Video Games that are hard but fair, Almost anything Bungie makes, LPW8, KotH, Orcs, Fire, Wildstar (I'm waiting patiently to get the money to get it), GCeA (to unhealthy extents), Killing Weepinbell in GCeA, not making sense, the Yogscast, and most importantly, the ridiculous in general.

I want to see some victory! Also, hopefully this is enough to enter into WAR. I think three people was the magic number last time?
    And I can promise you victory, sir. This is Aqua's year! Welcome aboard the Deathwing! The magic number is 5, but I'm pretty confident we're going to make it. I'm trying to recruit a bunch of vets to this team *glares longingly at @MC Elesa*.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

UGH. ANIMAL FARM. ONE OF THE WORST BOOKS EVER. x___x But hooray! I hope to do our team proud!

One issue though. I might be judging the writing contests which means I won't be able to compete. x: I'll try to organise other judges though, even if Char and I set up the ideas and themes and such. If that's allowed. XD

It's good to be on board! >:D

~SF.

UGH. ANIMAL FARM. ONE OF THE WORST BOOKS EVER. x___x But hooray! I hope to do our team proud!
    How do you hate Animal Farm? I thoroughly enjoyed it and thought it was very well written.

One issue though. I might be judging the writing contests which means I won't be able to compete. x: I'll try to organise other judges though, even if Char and I set up the ideas and themes and such. If that's allowed. XD

It's good to be on board! >:D

~SF.
    It is currently unclear to me how Judges will be selected. Rest assured, you will be doing your duty to Aqua if you Judge instead of compete. Besides, I fully intend on submitting to the writing section this year (it's really been all a part of my evil plan to force people to read Cannons to Heaven).

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
    How do you hate Animal Farm? I thoroughly enjoyed it and thought it was very well written.

It is currently unclear to me how Judges will be selected. Rest assured, you will be doing your duty to Aqua if you Judge instead of compete. Besides, I fully intend on submitting to the writing section this year (it's really been all a part of my evil plan to force people to read Cannons to Heaven).
    It was one giant metaphor for the Russian Revolution. If I wanted to read about the Russian Revolution, I'd have gone to Wikipedia or something. As well as that, it was entirely creepy. I didn't think it had much of a plot, boring characters, and seemed like one of those mechanical, dry stories that I'd seen a hundred times before. xD Sorry; I didn't realise you were referencing it because you liked it.

Same here, but I'm sure we can all work that out. :] Oh, well that's good! Do judges get points too? :D And lovely. c: (LOOOOOL! Good!) Beauty. I'll look forward to when the games begin. >:3

It was one giant metaphor for the Russian Revolution. If I wanted to read about the Russian Revolution, I'd have gone to Wikipedia or something. As well as that, it was entirely creepy. I didn't think it had much of a plot, boring characters, and seemed like one of those mechanical, dry stories that I'd seen a hundred times before. xD Sorry; I didn't realise you were referencing it because you liked it.
    The metaphor was clearly pretty paper thin, but I thought it was pretty fun. 1984 is clearly the better book of Orwell's, but Animal Farm is a nice one-day-read. I'm not butthurt or anything (Finch was the one that wrote the Code of (Dis)Honor, I just recycled it--I didn't read Animal Farm until years after he wrote that), I just enjoy talking about literature. :P

Same here, but I'm sure we can all work that out. :] Oh, well that's good! Do judges get points too? :D And lovely. c: (LOOOOOL! Good!) Beauty. I'll look forward to when the games begin. >:3
    That has been something done traditionally in the past and I planned on bringing it up at the next WAR Leader meeting.

Name: Skiiage
    Role Play Name: Da Ski
    Why You Want to Join Aqua: You'll give my family back after this last job, right, rust?
    What Are You Good At?: RP, mostly.
    What Makes You Happy?: Gold, gore, and glory?

Welcome back, ski. Your family missed you.

I was trying to label everyone in the Hall of Fame' "generation" of Aqua. You didn't join us until we did that ToJ RP if I recall correctly.

This might be a shot in the dark, but you knew starkipraggy irl, right? Do you know/would you be willing to ask him of he wants to sail off to WAR again?