Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    Alrighty. I'll just pull an I've done the research before and have it done. Just nobody call godmodding on me, cause I'd normally never do this.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 09-01-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah/Ava by Neo Emolga

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
    Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Here's the thing. I suspect the fight with Diabora is going to be LONG and nearly half the planet is going to get ripped up in the process. With that in mind, you can do one of two things:

1. Take your time, let the opening fight be handled by other people, and then once you're done, join in at a later stage.

2. Push all projects/missions into blitz mode and have them get done ultra-quickly.

The problem with wanting other people to wait for your projects to be completed is just that. We'd be waiting around, not really doing anything, get distracted with something else, and essentially abandon the RP. Starting new projects in the meantime would be a bad idea also as then we're just playing leapfrog with waiting and creating stuff.

These aren't new projects though. They are just things that I had in mind for a logical progression. I need to be able to multi burst. I need to have her derive the ancient people magic so she can come with us. And I need the Latis, which is well, BIG. These are just required, or I feck myself.

Are you guys really okay with me pulling most of this out of my ear pretty much? I can blitz the first two, but then it might be godmodding to have the kind of power level I want.

Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    These aren't new projects though. They are just things that I had in mind for a logical progression. I need to be able to multi burst. I need to have her derive the ancient people magic so she can come with us. And I need the Latis, which is well, BIG. These are just required, or I feck myself.

Are you guys really okay with me pulling most of this out of my ear pretty much? I can blitz the first two, but then it might be godmodding to have the kind of power level I want.
    Okay, then just say you're going with option 1, that's all. No problems here, Rust and I can just start things off and you can join in later when the more intense stuff happens.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    According to Neo's whatnot, I'll have Dr. Prop be 2 and Yarvick be 1. Dr. Prop's still gotta fight stoneman, but once that's done he'll get his motivation in a heartbeat.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

It's not really that I'm going with option 1. It's more like, it will all take as long as it takes to get the Latis and be done like a boxed set deal. Sound good?

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    It's not really that I'm going with option 1. It's more like, it will all take as long as it takes to get the Latis and be done like a boxed set deal. Sound good?
    And...

1. Take your time, let the opening fight be handled by other people, and then once you're done, join in at a later stage.
    Don't mind me saying... I don't see the difference. :P

The difference is the research was supposed to take much longer than the Latis.

Also requires the ABH.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 09-02-2014 at 03:14 AM.

Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Just take your time, Bron. Diabora won't go down without a fight and IF he starts to lose... With his power it'd be pretty easy for him to just disappear and regain his strength. He's evil, but not stupid~

Also yes I'm alive and I got my post in. Woot. I skipped the last of the travelling and referenced it - I figured that wouldn't be an issue considering what's about to happen |D

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Meh, I just need the ABH from Raidon. That's about it.

Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa