Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Trades Thread

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Small Trades Thread

Only looking to trade a few Pokemon? You've come to the right place! Simply post your Pokemon requests in this thread and someone will get back to you to organise a trade!

Rules
    1. Please follow all forum and trade center rules.
    2. If you have less than 5 Pokemon for trade or are looking for less than 5 Pokemon, please advertise in this thread rather than creating a new thread.
    3. Post as much information about the Pokemon you're offering/looking for as possible.
    4. Only post trade offers in this thread. If you see someone you'd like to trade with, please contact them via VM, PM etc.

Form
    You may use this form to make trading easier!

Code:
    Which game:
    In Game Name:
    Friend Code:
    How you want to be contacted:
    Pokemon/Item wanted:
    Pokemon/Item offered:
    Note: If you are looking for/trading specific Pokemon, make sure you include all relevant information such as:
    Level, Gender, Nature, Ability, Effort Values, Individual Values, Moves, and Items. If it's an event Pokemon be sure to include the Original Trainer and ID.

Happy trading!
    GCEA

Hellooo! It's so good to see everyone again!! Speed-X's Avatar
    I currently am in need of Magby and Heracross; I am willing to trade their version exclusive counterparts (Elekid and Pinsir). If anyone is under the same version-exclusive dilemma, feel free to let me know! I guess you could say I'm just a major completist. :x

If not their counterparts, I am willing to negotiate! However, please note that I'm currently only just getting to Driftveil in my White 2 game. xD

Thanks! 8D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

I can go get them for you Speed. I am in need of a pinsir. I am also looking for Snivy and Oshawatt(trying to complete unova dex) I'm willing to trade anything I can find on Black 2 or the dream world. It's all I got at my disposal atm.

I am curious if anyone could help me with a couple trades. Not really trading persay, but trading it to me then trading back. Now as to what I'm looking for.

Magmortar
    any of the black/white 2 legendaries.
    electivire
    anything that requires a trade to evolve.

I can put up my own legendaries as collateral and It would be so helpful! Pm me if you're game and thanks for your time!
    Just remember. Never hug an electric bug when ya go swimming.

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

I am looking for a DW Female Sableye. Nickname to be Robin and knows Gravity. Calm Nature.

Unfortunately, I do not have much to offer. I started a new game in BW2 and I don't think I have anything worth breeding in Gen5. If you want something with a certain nature from Gen4 that is breedable then I can do that given some time.

I am looking for a copy of the Deoxys Event ! I have a couple of events to offer. Please Contact me through pm.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/ Pokemon Prism.......

Unovan Dark trainer and breeder Maddox's Avatar
    I'm looking for a very specific stunky for my Black game and I don't have any of my Gen IV games in a position to breed it myself. Specs are as follows:

Name: Punk
    Ability: Stench
    Nature: Not as important but Adamant would be awesome
    Moves: Sucker Punch (Move Tutor in Gen IV)

I can breed a wide variety of DW pokemon, natures and egg moves. PM me if you can help and we can work something out.

Hey guys. I'm playing through Heartgold and was wondering if anyone would mind doing a trade/tradeback so my Haunter can evolve. PM me, thanks!

Looking for a Fire Stone!

Need to evolve my newly catched Eevee and what better eeveelotion than a Flareon? :D The most I can give in exchange is a future Masuda Method Shiny once I get the Day Care and Shiny Charm. I got a Japanese Ditto any and all Pokemon are good to go for me. C:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Scott
    Honestly, I always thought this was an army RP with 'Marines' spelled wrong XDXDXD.
    GCEA Stats
    VPPK: [email protected]
    Paired with the lovely Tombi!

Unovan Dark trainer and breeder Maddox's Avatar
    So, in my attempt to take advantage of the Masuda Method to get a shiny Eevee, I'm ending up with a ton of DW Eevee. Most are male, though I do have a handful of females, and they are a grab bag of natures. If anyone would like one, I wouldn't mind help with my pokedex. I'll put a spoiler list on here when I have the time but until then, you can PM me if you're interested and I'll let you know what I need.