DeviantArt Group?

I wasn't exactly sure where I should out this, but since I figured that in the end it would most likely be more of a question to put to the staff so I don't step on toes, I thought it might be smart to ask if there are currently plans in the works for a site group on DeviantArt. I believe there was an old one for PE2K, but I had never heard of it until one of the older users pointed it out to me, and then when we tried to make another one, the word about it never got out, and then nothing ended up getting done with it. I think it would be beneficial to have one for PXR and get it started early on--it has already been established that there are several DeviantArt users on the site already, and the group could also be used to find fanfics and art to feature as well, which would mean it would get publicity and not just fade off into nonexistence.

If the idea is liked enough, I wouldn't mind running the group myself if it were needed, as I practically live on DeviantArt, but if someone else wanted to take the position instead, I wouldn't mind it either...but really I'd just like to see an active group for the site on dA. I think it'd be helpful...we'd also be able to advertise the site though it, too.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    I don't have a problem with this myself, really. Though it's up to Kenny/Smiles since they're the people that are over this kinda stuff. o.o

I'm 99.8% sure we were having a group. I think it just hasn't been created yet. o: