Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar

Activity tab on profiles, selected by default

Can this be added please? I miss it from other VB forums. I'd love to see what I've been doing and what friends have been doing.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah/Ava by Neo Emolga

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
    Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

2. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I don't really like these stalkery-type options. xD It's probably not something we would add unless there was a lot of support from members, so I'm going to see how this thread goes before we make a decision. :) Maybe you could write a little more about what it does/show a screenshot from another forum so everyone knows what you mean?
    GCEA

It's not stalkery lol. Here's my profile from Serebii showing activity, and this opens as the default tab when viewing a profile: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member....activitystream

Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    It's not stalkery lol. Here's my profile from Serebii showing activity, and this opens as the default tab when viewing a profile: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member....activitystream
    Haha, well I don't know exactly what's on it. But it sounds kinda stalkery. xD

Can't view it without logging in. :(
    GCEA

What do you mean you can't view it without logging in? It's a profile. Does Serebii not allow viewing simple user profiles without logging in? Seriously I have no idea. That's outrageous! Pfft, let me make a screen. See the attachment please.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yeah I guess Serebii requires login to view profiles for some reason. Thanks for the screenshot. We'll see how much interest this gets. :)
    GCEA

I domt mind it, actually that would be really neat. That, and actually bwing able to see who's viewing a certain fprum while you're in that forum, and a list on who is currently viewing the tjread you're in.

But yeah, it doesnt seem stalker-esqued to me, more like a tumblr feed of sorts. And it doesnt say every little detail of what you were doing, jusr posts, threads, and visitor messages. Im for it!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Yea and it gets people involved cause they see, oh friend of mine posted in this thread, I should post in it too. That kind of thing. Could get more activity going.

Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I domt mind it, actually that would be really neat. That, and actually bwing able to see who's viewing a certain fprum while you're in that forum, and a list on who is currently viewing the tjread you're in.
    I didn't actually pay attention to anything you said at first because I was so entertained by these typos. XD They're great.

Anyway, I don't see a need for this. Personally I wouldn't care if it didn't happen or if it did; I'm neutral on this. But if other people want it, then whatever. I think the VM tab should be the default one though, in my opinion.

~SF.

11. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I believe we had an issue with having a default tab. It wouldn't let you switch between tabs then or between pages in tabs or something. So we had to make it so no tab is default, as it is currently. Thus even if we implement this, we probably won't change the default tab.
    GCEA

13. This post has been liked by: