Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    Aw really? Maybe lift some code from Serebii? They seem to have it down. Or ask SerebiiJoe to show it to you guys? Profiles just feel empty without any default tab and having to click on it.

So what's the word on implementing this, default or otherwise? Maybe the staff should have an official poll? Just having this lonely thread here clearly isn't enough exposure.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah/Ava by Neo Emolga

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
    Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

I understand that Serebii had this and I honestly think it's a really cool feature, but since we're still a pretty small community we like to talk things through and see what everyone thinks before the staff takes a suggestion in consideration (unless it's something basic / reasonable, like the thing about only being able to put 4 images in our signatures).

We'll just have to keep discussing this and waiting to see what more people think; I mean, we really only have gotten three inputs so far, I believe. Also, if you'd like, you can make a poll; you don't have to worry about it being an official staff post or anything. And about exposure, I've noticed that if you can somehow keep some sort of discussion going in a thread in this part of the forum, more people will think "I wonder what this is?" and view this thread.

Anyway, point being I think we need a little more time to see how more people view this. So far it's getting mixed views.

I do agree on not having it or anything at all as a default tab, though, because that did tend to cause some problems; plus I guess not a whole bunch of people rose a stink about this "fix" or anything so no one felt the need to "fix" the fix.

Just know though that what the staff decide to do is ultimately up to them. I mean once again, I really do like the idea, but we are PXR and not Serebii, after all. x]

Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to invalidate your suggestions, that isn't my intention.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

No no I know it's up to them. It's definitely just a suggestion, not a DO EET NOW OR AH DDOS THE FORUM kind of thing, lulz. Activity tab would I think get people exposed to more threads if they see their friends are posting in said threads.

Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

4. This post has been liked by:

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    I say go for broke. We already have what I like to call the "stalker sidebar". XD
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

bronislav: oh, I guess I didn't realize that! It would also be a cool way to maybe get more people to view different threads. And Death has a point: may as well since we have something like this anyway, except it shows who is currently doing what. Also the users online list does the same, so I dont really think it would make much of a difference?

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

If you press "Whos Online" you can see the exact thread (or if its editiong prof or something) the user are on right now and see last post by pressing "last posts" on someones profile so i find this pretty pointless...

That just shows you what everyone is currently doing, I believe. This feature would show what a user WAS doing before.

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    That just shows you what everyone is currently doing, I believe. This feature would show what a user WAS doing before.
    You can... by pressing "Last posts"...

That's just a search. Activity lists the user and all their friends. It's quite convenient for me to see what I've been doing and what my friends have been doing.

Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Yes, you can find someone's latest posts and threads in their profile, but I think the purpose of this is for convenience. Also according to thw image bronislav provided, it seems that this feature will track if you sent someone a VM and maybe even blog posts.

What all information does / should this feature provide, bronislav? Maybe if you clarified what you expect, it would help? :>

------------