Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_quazaa View Post
    And I see your issue, but the mobile skin is totally out of my hands... :\ the 'force shutdown' tells me that Dolphin is the culprit, but without further details, I can't be sure. The mobile skin is the vB default...
    @Grassy_Aggron, I wish I could just send you an old Kindle Fire.
    XD That seemed to be a random comment, ha ha. I have a regular Kindle that I never use because the controls are so awkward XD

Good news is, spoilers aren't too much of an issue, at least, and there is Tapatalk. Now that I have an SD card in my phone I can always download that should my laptop break or it becomes a huge issue :P

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

2. This post has been liked by:

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Am I the only one here who uses the desktop skins on my mobile? I got an iPhone 4S and I find the desktop skids better that the mobile one, even though you gotta do a fair bit of navigating.

Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    @Comatose I don't know if you didn't read the thread very well or what, but I have been using desktop then switched to mobile on my phone. So of course people use it. Spoilers don't work on that either.

Senior Administrator

Administrator

@Grassy_Aggron - Tapatalk on Kindle go! :D
    @bronislav84 - As I said before, this seems to be endemic to a lot of forums, so a quick fix is not really feasible, especially since there are viable alternatives that work better, such as Tapatalk. I don't see much hope for the mobile platforms at this point.

Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    I really don't mind not having spoilers. This was more about bringing to the attention of the staff to see if maybe something could be done. I browse too many forums and not all support that app for it to be viable. Either I have to use yet another app to view all features of dome forums, or I can just forget about the features and view that post at home Not being able to see spoilers is a necessary evil I guess.