Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Question: When you say that the outline can't be altered, does that mean we can't recolor it?

Quote Originally Posted by Minunrocks View Post
    Question: When you say that the outline can't be altered, does that mean we can't recolor it?
    I really hope that isn't the case, else this my entry would become invalid.

Username:

XaiakuX

WAR Team:

Better than yours.
    (Awesome)

Pokémon outline you used:

Joomplooff

Description of your new sprite:

Occrish

The Occular Radish Pokémon
    Psychic/Grass

This Pokémon uses its three large eyes to see its opponents moves before they can make them. It is also delicious in stew.

Sprite Submission:

Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

3. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    @Minunrocks, I think so. The example sprite's outlines have had color added to them.

Teacher! I have a question! Can I recolor my sprite to match, say, something from another game, or would that knock out some of my creativity points?

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Quote Originally Posted by Minunrocks View Post
    No, that's not what I meant. x) You just can't change the outline's position or extend it or anything. You can recolour it, just not add or subtract from it. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Teacher! I have a question! Can I recolor my sprite to match, say, something from another game, or would that knock out some of my creativity points?
    No, that's fine. x) You can make it another pokemon, even, so creativity is less to do with what you make it into than it is to do with how you use your outlines, if that makes sense. Just do what you like. 8D

~SF.

Username: Brettles
    WAR Team: Dirty Rotten scoundrels
    Pokémon outline you used: Vulpix
    Description of your new sprite: AquaTeddy: Normal/Water: Even mermaids need a teddy. This Teddy looks cute right up until it wraps you in a Bear hug and drags you to the depths.
    Sprite Submission:

Other Attempts:
    Spoiler:

AquaTeddy before I tried adding shading:
    I turned electrode into Mars : (Cause I'm just that talented) :)
    also
    Exeggutor into a golden tailed owl:

Kakuna as an Acorn:
    Last edited by Brettles; 08-01-2014 at 08:32 AM.

@XaiakuX LOL I love your three-eyed monster! That mouth makes it look hilarious. xD I really like that you took it and turned it into something totally different. Not so sure I'd want to eat one though... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Brettles View Post
    Username: Brettles
    WAR Team: Dirty Rotten scoundrels
    Pokémon outline you used: Vulpix
    Description of your new sprite: AquaTeddy: Normal/Water: Even mermaids need a teddy. This Teddy looks cute right up until it wraps you in a Bear hug and drags you to the depths.
    Sprite Submission:

Other Attempts:
    Spoiler:

I turned electrode into Mars : (Cause I'm just that talented) :)
    also
    Exeggutor into a golden tailed owl:

Kakuna as an Acorn:
    Oh my gosh, all of those are fantastic! XD Especially Mars. ;D But seriously, well done. Good thinking turning the sprites like that. :D I do suggest shading it, but maybe you should keep an old copy of the unshaded version in case. x) Also I love the description!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

~SF.

Username: Minunrocks
    WAR Team: Team Aqua
    Pokémon outline you used: Shellos (East Sea)
    Kisrawr- Fairy/Dragon
    Kisrawr, the fairy doll pokemon. Possibly the cutest dragon type next to Goomy. This pokemon is gentle and well loved among little girls. This pokemon likes to act like dolls- staying still and being cuddled by people.
    Sprite Submission: (Post the actual image)
    Attachment 889
    I never this this before so I hope I am doing this right. Also sorry if the shading looks weird. Shading is my number one weakness. Also, no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't seem to get the face right. After messing around with it for like, half an hour, I just settled on this. XP
    Last edited by Minunrocks; 07-31-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Your image is broken, Minun. ^^;

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I can see the image just fine on my computer. But I'll resubmit my entry and see if it would work.

Username: Minunrocks
    WAR Team: Team Aqua
    Pokémon outline you used: Shellos (East Sea)
    Kisrawr- Fairy/Dragon
    Kisrawr, the fairy doll pokemon. Possibly the cutest dragon type next to Goomy. This pokemon is gentle and well loved among little girls. This pokemon likes to act like dolls- staying still and being cuddled by people.
    Sprite Submission: (Post the actual image)
    cutie.png

11. This post has been liked by:

Minun, that is freaking adorable.

I will be out of town, but hoping to have mine up this weekend. :>

Username: Speed-X
    WAR Team: Team Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
    Pokémon outline you used: BW Hariyama
    Description of your new sprite: When I flipped the silhouette, I saw wings. Then I thought of owls, then owl clocks. So, yeah. Nothing on the outside was altered, it still keeps its exact shape.
    Sprite Submission (process):
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 08-02-2014 at 04:46 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

13. This post has been liked by: