Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

@Bulbasaur, are you sure you don't secretly have the dimensional scream? XD

2. This post has been liked by:

Very often our dreams are our deepest desires hidden in our subconscious surfacing.

I actually had a dream last night that I got into a very verbally aggressive and nasty quarrel with a family member. (We rarely see eye to eye so.)

I had a really realistic dream last night...
    I had taken my pet parakeet into school because I needed him for some presentation in my French class. I had just finished watching some other groups' presentation. Apparently they had made a music video with a new app or something in French.
    Anyways, after their's was over, we were allowed to do whatever we wanted until the bell rang, and then I saw someone had brought in a cat. So I started petting the cat.
    And then the bell rang, so I grabbed my parakeet's cage and started walking towards the bus.
    ...It was probably so realistic because my parakeet was chirping both in the dream and in real life...

5. This post has been liked by:

Hello everybody! I had an awesome dream about PXR last night. :D

Spoiler:
    My dream started with me opening my eyes. There was a beautiful girl in front of me, we were both next to a lake and we were both covered with water. She said something like : "I feel so relieved that you have finally opened your eyes!". When I asked her who she was and why we were both covered with water, she told me that her name was Sloane and that she noticed me drowning in the lake, so she jumped into the water and she rescued me. I thanked her for saving me.
    After that, Sloane suggested that I could go to "the headquarters" with her. I didn’t know where else to go, so I accepted her offer. Then, she performed some dance steps, she looked at the sky, she took a deep breath and she whistled like a Shaymin. Shortly after that, I heard a loud noise. It was caused by a helicopter, which landed next to Sloane and me, and another beautiful girl opened its door. She told us to come into the helicopter.
    "Hi Xanthe, thank you for coming!", Sloane said as we were entering the helicopter. I greeted Xanthe as well and I thanked her for coming.
    "No worries! So, are we flying back to the headquarters?", Xanthe asked. Sloane confirmed that and the helicopter took off.
    During the flight, Xanthe asked who I was. Sloane explained her how she had found me. Then, after collecting my thoughts, I asked : "Sloane, Xanthe and these mysterious headquarters… Are you Noblejanobii and Suicune’s Fire from Pokemon Crossroads?". They replied : "Yes, we are! And we are going to the Pokemon Crossroads headquarters. How do you know Pokemon Crossroads?". "I am a Pokemon Crossroads member!", I answered. When they asked what my username was, I replied : "My username is Cleobel". They both looked glad to meet me.

The helicopter landed in front of the PXR headquarters. We came out of it and we entered the building. There was yet another beautiful girl there. She was doing paperwork.
    "Hi Sarah!", Xanthe and Sloane greeted together. I imitated them. Sarah greeted us as well and she asked how the Double Agents’ mission went and who I was. Sloane and Xanthe told her about what happened. Sarah thanked them for bringing me there and she welcomed me to the PXR headquarters. I said thank you for the warm welcome and I asked what time it was. Sarah told me that it was almost noon and that Kaoru and EmeraldSky were preparing the lunch. Of course, I offered to go help them in the kitchen.
    "That’s very kind of you, but I think you should rest for a while after this morning’s events.", Sloane advised.
    "Yes, I think so. Thank you for your nice offer, though. Sarah, do we have any vacant bedrooms left?", Xanthe asked.
    "Yes, we still have a few vacant bedrooms left.", Sarah answered.
    Then, Sarah explained where one of those bedrooms was located. She told me that I could rest in it.
    "Thank you very much! But first, where is the bathroom? I really need to go there!", I explained. Sarah asked if one of the Double Agents could show me where the bathroom was, because she still had paperwork to do. Xanthe offered to show me where it was, and Sloane said that she would prepare my bedroom in the meantime. Sarah and I thanked the Double Agents for their help.

After that, I followed Xanthe until we reached the bathroom. On the bathroom door, there was a beautiful poster with the words "Pokemon Crossroads Forum – Official Bathroom". Xanthe knocked at the door very gracefully, she waited a few seconds, then she told me that nobody was in the bathroom and that I could enter. I thanked her, I entered the bathroom, I did my business, I used some toilet paper and I flushed the toilet. When I flushed the toilet, this music played, which was hilarious. Then, I washed my hands, I came out of the bathroom and Xanthe accompanied me to my bedroom. When we arrived, Sloane told me that the room was ready. I thanked the Double Agents again and I rested in my bedroom for a while.

Later, I heard a bell ringing, so I came out of my bedroom. I saw a lot of PXR members going to the same part of the headquarters, so I guessed it was lunch time and I followed them. My guess was correct because they were all going to the dining room.
    Before we started eating, Neo Emolga said a prayer to Arceus : he thanked Arceus for giving us food, he thanked EmeraldSky and Kaoru for preparing it with their loving hands, and he thanked Sloane and Xanthe for bringing me to the PXR headquarters. After the prayer, we had lunch together, which was awesome.

After the lunch, I explored the headquarters and I noticed that there was a garden. I went there and I saw several PXR members in the garden : Bulbasaur and Chakramaster were doing a Pokemon battle to figure out who the real Eric was, Arrow was running around because she wanted to practice in order to be able to run as fast as a Jolteon, Xanthe was jumping on a trampoline as if it were the forum (and she was very good at it because she comes from the country of kangaroos), some other members were swimming in the swimming pool, and Jacob was taking pictures of all these people.
    Then, I went back inside because my exploration of the headquarters was not finished yet. I was still exploring when I met Gemma. She told me that she was not feeling well enough to play outside with the other members and that she was feeling lonely, so I suggested that we could spend some time together in her bedroom. That’s what we did, and we played some calm but fun games together, which was awesome. Then, I woke up.

@Arrow-Jolteon @Bulbasaur @Chakramaster @Chibi Altaria @Desolate Divine @EmeraldSky @Kaoru @Neo Emolga @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Noblejanobii @Suicune's Fire

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

7. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

@Cleobel That sounds like an amazing dream, Cleobel! :D I can totally see all those things happening haha!
    GCEA

9. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

That's quite the wild dream you had going on there! Still sounds exactly like something that would happen if we did have a giant headquarters.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

11. This post has been liked by:

I've been trapped in the lab so long I've literally had dreams about working. I'd call them nightmares because everything was broken and not rendering in my dreams... but that's how it is normally sooooo.....

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I keep having dreams that I'm watching TV shows, which is really mundane (most of my dreams are mundane now, to some extent), but then I wake up and it turns out the shows I was watching don't actually exist, or at least I've never seen anything about them before. usually I forget the show not long after waking up, but they're always really enjoyable to me whilst I'm in the dream at least. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

i don't really remember my dreams much but i always have two dreams that always seem to pop up no matter what. i always have that fun teeth falling out fiasco (apparently its super common for girls to have?? brains are weird) or i dream about my favorite person

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roo View Post
    i don't really remember my dreams much but i always have two dreams that always seem to pop up no matter what. i always have that fun teeth falling out fiasco (apparently its super common for girls to have?? brains are weird) or i dream about my favorite person
    So many people talk about the teeth falling out dream. I've never had one. XD

For some reason, theme parks are a common theme/setting for my dreams. Also weird fantasy-like environments.

Does anyone else here lucid dream?