Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dreams

@Suicune's Fire Sorry to hear that you had a scary and awful dream. :/ I hope you're feeling better now.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Strange thing... So when i was way younger i had a dream where i was actually living inside the PMD Explorers game... While thats cool and all, it was also following a different story... The characters where the same, personality was the same but what was different was the choices the characters made, some where more evil and others where just... Smarter

But that was a while ago, back when i was like what... 10? I recently had a dream, I dont remember much about it, except for the fact that it the second it turned lucid, the body in the dream could not move, stuck staring at my hands looking at the floor that to the best of my memory was like a white room and empty... On the plus side, i managed to change my physical appereance (at the least, the hands changed) into a Lucario...

(Feels strange to just mention something like dreams in a public place, almost like it's a sacred thing only you are to know lol)