Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Lol VoltChen! I love all the K-Pop based dreams you have. xD I haven't read about your fear but your brain avoiding its physical form sounds kinda funny. xD Nightmares are never fun. :(

I had a dream last night that a bunch of spriting contests were being held and @Caite-chan kept winning them. XD SEE?! It paid off!!!
    I magically became awesome over night. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

2. This post has been liked by:

Most of my dreams are kind of hazy and extremely weird and long.
    I'm just going to share my two scariest/weirdest dreams...

Spoiler:
    When I was really really little, I had a dream that we moved away from my house, but my parents were friends with the new owners of it or something, and we came back to visit them. They had two boys around my age at the time, and I was talking with them, when my parents told us three to come over and look at the porch.
    In the corner of the porch there was a spider about the size of my hand right now, sitting on a web. Then the spider started getting bigger.
    I looked around for my parents because I wanted to go home and the spider was making me nervous, but they weren't there. When I looked back the spider was as large as the porch. It walked forwards and tried to bite me but I ran away, and then it grabbed one of the boys and tried to sting him. But then I woke up.
    I strongly suspect that that dream is the main reason I have arachnophobia now.

Spoiler:
    Another of my dreams is even weirder...
    Okay, so I was in Chicago or something, I'm not sure how, since I've never actually been there, it's just a weird feeling that I sometimes get in dreams when I instinctively know I am in a certain place. The sky above me was about to storm, but it hadn't started yet. I was in a library with huge glass walls, and I was reading when everyone started running upstairs for some reason.
    I looked up, and saw a bunch of Zoroark prowling around outside. I ran to the window because I wanted to catch one, but this one that looked like the leader walked over to the glass in front of me and punch it, making it crack.
    I ran out the library door, and the Zoroark pack started chasing me. Then I ran up a lot of steps, but the Zoroarks didn't follow.
    I sat on the steps for a while, and I saw a bunch of lights like a village in the distance. Then the lights started blinking out, and I just somehow knew that it was because the Zoroarks were attacking it.
    Then I saw that Zoroark from before, the one that punched the glass, coming after me. He tried using Night Slash on me, but I dodged it and grabbed some of his fur. Then I ran up the stairs and somehow entered a marshy area.
    In the marshy area I found a time machine, and jumped inside, but the Zoroark somehow followed me in and was tranquilized by the time machine's defense mechanisms, or something.
    While I was in the time machine I set it for a random destination, and analyzed the Zoroark's fur. It said it was a Zoroark named Shadey, and that its' family on its' mother's side was just a bunch of Vulpix and Spiritomb, but on its' father's side was a bunch of ???s, and one ancestor, a male Zoroark also named Shadey.
    When the time machine landed, Shadey woke up. I opened the door of the time machine and he ran out. I stepped out after him and I was in an oak room, and Shadey was nowhere to be seen.
    I opened this old looking door and went into the hallway, and this girl in this Victorian maid dress saw me, dropped a plate she was carrying, and screamed. I figured I was in Victorian London, but then I saw Shadey leading a different Zoroark pack running towards me from behind the girl, so I ran into the room, got into the time machine, and shut the door.
    I set the controls on the time machine for the present, but I turned around I saw that the door had turned invisible, and the Zoroark pack was clawing at it. Then the door went back to normal.
    After that I stepped out and saw I was in the marsh again. Only this time a much older looking Shadey was standing in front of me. He wasn't moving, but he was slowly sinking into the marsh. And whenever a part of him got pulled into the marsh it turned skeletal and I could somehow see it.
    And then I woke up.
    And I still like Zoroark, for some reason...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I had a dream last night that started with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah nagging me that I was wrapping chocolate balls fast enough. When she left the room @Mad Max, who was sitting next to me, just started eating the chocolate balls to the point where he looked like a chipmunk because he wasn't swallowing them. Sarah then came back in and fussed at me to stop eating them and then when I said I wasn't she said I was lying and shoved a chocolate ball in my mouth. I had an allergic reaction and @Caite-chan and @Neo Emolga just bust in through the wall with a gurney. They picked me up and put me on the gurney. They wheeled me through the hole in the wall and suddenly we were in the hospital. Then the surgeon walked in and it was @Corey and all his tools were wands. He started jumping around the room yelling "bibbity bobbity boo!" repeatedly. Then I looked out the window and I see @Suicune's Fire out there fussing at the attendant. My dream then focused on her. From what I remember, Suicune's Fire was trying to see me and the receptionist not letting her through. My favorite part of the conversation was, "WE ARE SECRET AGENT BUDDIES!! YOU HAVE TO LET ME THROUGH!" And the receptionist was like, "Well are you family?" and then Xanthe holds up her left hand and points to the wedding ring on her finger and goes "I AM HER HUSBAND!!" Then when I looked at my hand I had a ring on too. Then @Comatose just comes in and yells, "GUYS WHAT YEAR IS IT!!" Then one of the other doctors (who was George Washington for some reason) turns around and says it is 2015. Comatose just puts both his fists in the year and yells, "IT WORKED!!" Then runs back out the room. Meanwhile I'm still dying and Corey is doing a line dance (I can't remember which one though). Then @Speed-X dressed in a Spider-Man outfit just crawls across the ceiling, grins at me, and says, "I will never make the sprinting easier." Then shoots me in the face with spiderweb. Then I woke up.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

5. This post has been liked by:

Oh my god. I cant even tell if you're serious xDD That is the best dream ever, I am saving that comment.

I had a dream the other night that was...interesting. I'll try not to leave too many details out.

So it starts out where I'm invited to a friend's house. Apparently said friend's family got into some trouble with some big drug cartel name and suddenly a bunch of guys broke in the house, I believe they were all Mexican for some reason, shooting at everyone. Didn't kill anyone, just scaring us.
    This happened another time. On the third time this happened, they killed everyone in the house and I was trying to hide in a bathroom that you could get to via another door in a walk-in closet

They take over Missouri's government and for some reason now its actually North Korea. I'm at my workplace--a nursing home (this is where I actually work, mind you)--and it's an average workday despite the fact that we are under N. Korea's reign of terror. I recall seeing staff members putting up Christmas decorations "because Kim Jong Un said so" even though it was the middle of summer.

And I remember in hushed tones cursing and saying horrible things about our new government but then I suddenly looked in all the residents' TV's in their room and they were all hacked to broadcast some speech by the N. Korean dictator. I then recall saying something like, "Oh my god the TV's are listening"

I wish I would have posted this when it was still fresh in my mind
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 06-22-2015 at 11:55 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

LMFAO! What is with you people and having me in your dreams all of a sudden. LOLz
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

See, @Noblejanobii!?

Even at night you can't run away from my good looks and charm! <3

9. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

@Speed-X @Caite-chan @Neo Emolga
    I think the best part was that I saw you guys as like your online personas. Speed was Hiro, Caite-chan was Zuko, Neo was an Emolga. XD
    / / / / / / / /

11. This post has been liked by:

I had a feeling that was the case xDDD

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

@LKWayvern - that zoroark dream sounds sorta scary! xD I wonder what they wanted with you. I love how, when everyone ran away from them, you were like "I wanna catch one!" and went closer. xD

@Noblejanobii - AHAHAHAHAA I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT DREAM. It sounds too good to be true! That seriously all happened?! XD I love it. I love how we were married. And I became Manthe. The Speed-X part is also brilliant. xD

@Caite-chan, you are famous.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

@Suicune's Fire- You know the only thing I gotta say is that this is why I don't go to sleep early. Because I dream and then we get married, Corey becomes a wizard surgeon, Neo and Caite are paramedics, Sarah puts me in a scene from that Lucy show with Max, Comatose becomes a time traveller, and Speed becomes Spider-Man.
    / / / / / / / /