Design Staff Registration

Previously, our designing team went by the rank of "forum-skinners," and would help lending assistance only to our community side of things. Now, we're extending far beyond, and are dealing with PXR entirely. With that, we're having a reset of the crew.

As designers of Pokémon Crossroads, our goal is to maintain and keep all things steady graphical-wise, from the smallest things such as user-bars and social media icons, to something as huge as website and forum layout.

If you're interested in joining and helping, you're always free to fill out the form below and post a reply! If you were already a member of our design team, then it is mandatory to register again due to record-keeping purposes.

Name: What do you prefer to be referred as?
    Skills: In terms of design and coding, what skills do you have?
    Examples: Are there any example that you might be able to show? (Could be anything; an artwork, a web-page design, you name it!)

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

Name: Kaoru
    Skills: I have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS and limited knowledge of Java & Javascript. I'm currently taking college classes on digital media design and creativity & design so that I can get better at making graphics.
    Examples: I'd rather be on the team just to find bugs in the design layouts so I don't believe I have to fill this part out. xD
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja level100@1748 ★
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats

Name: Caite, Caite-chan which ever
    Skills: I have a basic knowledge of HTML and WordPress
    Examples: Uhhhh I'm Ray's right hand girl and I run PeteyWilliams.com. Though I'd be like Kaoru and look for bugs.

Let's just say I'm the type to sit there and play with things till it looks good and I do have a book on HTML that I refer to....A LOT! xD
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    THIS IS TOTALLY MY THING THAT I STUDIED A DEGREE FOR. 8D /timetoshine

Name: Gemma
    Skills: An all-round graphic designer! I know design like the back of my hand, have basic HTML/CSS skills and can manage Wordpress fine. I don't know a whole lot of Javascript, but I can do the basics. Anything else I can Google and find out. :p My main strength is in the design work, rather than bug-testing and such.
    Examples: Have a look at MY AWESOME WEBSITE. > HERE < That's my portfolio site, created via WordPress. <3

I would so love to design my own skin...
    Last edited by Chibi Altaria; 08-29-2014 at 01:51 AM.

6. This post has been liked by:

Name: The White Machismo.

Skills: Coding I have.. a slight knowledge of visual basics from 2008. Can't say it's any kind of useful. With design, I'm self-taught but I'm contemplating taking classes. Probably as a minor, I don't need it as a profession, but It'd be nice to have some hands on learning from a professional standpoint.

Examples: I have a few T-shirt and Tattoo designs, but they aren't on the internet at the moment. The only thing I have that's even sort of worthwhile is my logo:
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Name: Eric or Bulbasaur. I know real names are easier for some people, but your choice.

Skills: i've been coding in a C++ for a week but i'm making my own mmorpg once i figure out how to!!!1 Many. In the web design spectrum, I made a simple website in 2nd grade (9 years ago) so I'm pretty decent at that now... :P My CSS skills are pretty strong as well, I can definitely be of use in PHP, and lastly, I've only done a bit of JavaScript, but being a programmer I could pick it up quickly.

Speaking of being a programmer, I'd say I'm pretty well at programming in Java. Been doing it for maybe five years now, and I'm probably nearing (or already) at the point where the only limit is my imagination (and if Java has good library for what I need). I've done other languages like C, Python, and C++ a bit, so yeahhh.

Examples: I've made many an unfinished project, but I have finished a Pong clone and an engine for a little "Violin Hero" game. Two projects I've been working on include a nifty program that looks up the answer to a typed question (right now it does math and questions in the form of "is Elvis Presley a singer?", so I'm afraid you're still stuck doing homework) and a simple MMORPG. If you guys want a video of one of these programs in action, I'd be happy to show them off.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Judge. Jury. Executioner. Nemesis's Avatar
    Forum Name: Yes or No?
    I'm not too comfortable with sharing my actual name in public just yet...
    Skills: I've been programming for a while now, and my specialty is HTML/CSS, along with JavaScript. My PHP knowledge is rather limited, though I can still code basically in PHP. I have also worked with many forums in the past, and would probably be able to help with forum design.
    Examples: I'll send you one by PM :)

I'll be closing applications for now, and open up again once we need more help.

Thanks for signing-up, everyone!

Locked.