Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

me when it moke moke time

I don't actually play YGO, the card was a gift from a friend

2. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Infinipede View Post

me when it moke moke time

I don't actually play YGO, the card was a gift from a friend
    I dont know much about it either. Is it at least a good card :)??

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    I dont know much about it either. Is it at least a good card :)??
    nope, it's actually worse than the things used to fuse it in actual gameplay. My favorite super minor character (*points to avatar*) uses it though so it makes it v special to me.

No up-to-date pictures of me here...

Spoiler:

Not much has changed though.

It's been a while since I posted a photo! I cut my hair sometime in March from a bit longer than shoulder length to mid-neck length. These two pictures are pretty recent. The first one is me taking a pic without my friend being ready (this one's unedited cos I didn't put it on insta), and the second one is me and my two beautiful bffs on my birthday!

Spoiler:

#cheekbones

|||||||||

Sanctus, you have such a nice smile! 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    It's been a while since I posted a photo! I cut my hair sometime in March from a bit longer than shoulder length to mid-neck length. These two pictures are pretty recent. The first one is me taking a pic without my friend being ready (this one's unedited cos I didn't put it on insta), and the second one is me and my two beautiful bffs on my birthday!

Spoiler:

#cheekbones
    COREY YOU LOOK SO HAWT! Did you lose weight too? LOVE the haircut. <3

My girlfriend takes photos of me since I don't, so I'll get one off her and post it. XD

8. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    COREY YOU LOOK SO HAWT! Did you lose weight too? LOVE the haircut. <3

My girlfriend takes photos of me since I don't, so I'll get one off her and post it. XD
    THANK YOUUUUU. <3 I have lost a lot of weight, thank god. Almost two years ago I was bordering 230 (which is horribly embarrassing to admit), but now I'm down to 175. I had my coming-of-age experience last year and I've slimmed down and matured a lot. c: (also my hair in that first pic is rly frizzy bc dry shampoo has really dried out my hair and i use 4398743986 pumps of conditioner every morning but to no avail ;-;).

I really wanna see your photo!! ur so pretty nd i absolutely <3 ur fringe <33

|||||||||

That hairstyle looks good on you, Corey. And congratulations on losing weight. Whatever you're doing, keep it up.

Sanctus, you have such a nice smile! 8D
    Thank you~ ^_^

11. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

No worries, Sancty! 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    THANK YOUUUUU. <3 I have lost a lot of weight, thank god. Almost two years ago I was bordering 230 (which is horribly embarrassing to admit), but now I'm down to 175. I had my coming-of-age experience last year and I've slimmed down and matured a lot. c: (also my hair in that first pic is rly frizzy bc dry shampoo has really dried out my hair and i use 4398743986 pumps of conditioner every morning but to no avail ;-;).

I really wanna see your photo!! ur so pretty nd i absolutely <3 ur fringe <33
    Oh my goodness!!! That's a shizzle-my-nizzle tonne of weight! O: I'm so proud of you!!!!!!! :D :D :D Well done! That's honestly amazing. :] Coming of age! Love it. xD I only wash my hair only three or so days. xD And use a drop of conditioner. lel.

OKAY FINE. I have two, but I'm not sure when either is from. I know the second one is this year because I got that jewellery for Christmas, but the other one might be late last year. xD I'm not the beautiful red head on the right of both pictures (that's my girlfriend); I'm the derpy one on the left! xD

Spoiler:

13. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

No worries, Sancty! 8D

Oh my goodness!!! That's a shizzle-my-nizzle tonne of weight! O: I'm so proud of you!!!!!!! :D :D :D Well done! That's honestly amazing. :] Coming of age! Love it. xD I only wash my hair only three or so days. xD And use a drop of conditioner. lel.

OKAY FINE. I have two, but I'm not sure when either is from. I know the second one is this year because I got that jewellery for Christmas, but the other one might be late last year. xD I'm not the beautiful red head on the right of both pictures (that's my girlfriend); I'm the derpy one on the left! xD

Spoiler:

I wish I could work off weight like that but I'm way too lazy and my diet isn't that great either so it'll never happen. I'm jealous you guys use that little conditioner. I go through about a bottle every few days. I make it last a week if I'm lucky. And before you say I'm over doing it, look at the picture below that show just how long my hair is.

Aww! You two look so awesome! I wish I was that good looking.

Spoiler:

That's over three feet of hair people! Most people have problems keeping their hair in a good style, I have to be careful not to sit on mine and my hair goes wild within an hour of my putting it up.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire