Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME! I think it's shameless selfie time again.

Well here's the most recent pic I got: here

Also recently dyed my hair: here

Quote Originally Posted by Coru View Post
    So I realised I'd never posted in here. Probably because i look terrible in most my pictures and i'm quite self conscious haha. But over the weekend it was my sister's wedding and managed to get a picture of me not looking terrible haha.
    So here's me looking like i'm 12, even though i'm almost 20 haha.
    Spoiler:

Also bonus lizard selfies
    Spoiler:

wow those pictures ended up huge. why do phone screenshots get so big when not actually on your phone. lol
    Coru you're such a cutie! And your lizards too of course. :3c

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Spoiler:

That better?
    AW LK I love it! You look adorable! >w<

This is my recent facebook profile picture so some of you have already seen it. My currently broken kitty Misty likes to sit across my shoulders and one of the times she did, I took this photo. xD

Spoiler:

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    All these good lookin folks in the forum, while I'm over here trying to keep as much hair on my face as possible, aint nobody want to see a bald wookie XD

Spoiler:

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    All these good lookin folks in the forum, while I'm over here trying to keep as much hair on my face as possible, aint nobody want to see a bald wookie XD

Spoiler:
    You are hands down the most photogenic person on PXR. Just beautiful. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    You are hands down the most photogenic person on PXR. Just beautiful. <3
    d'aw well thank you, *insert self-deprecating comment* *turns hat sideways; puts on locs* ya'll the real mvps

hope the kitty is doing well, bee the dub

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

So I am doing a thirty day photo challenge and the one I was dreading the most was Day 1. Self portrait. I hide behind the camera to not get my picture taken. I put it off and then last night did it. I spent about an hour trying to take a photo I liked. If I tried smiling I looked pained. If I didn't I looked angry. If I a laughed I looked psychotic. In the end I settled for this one because I was running g out of battery on my phone and needed that to remote trigger the camera.

Funny thing is that when I did it I hated it but it was the best I could do. All I could see was the flaws. Then I stuck it on Facebook and Instagram and a lot of people liked it (even a girl I used to be keen on who very rarely liked anything of mine) and I actually started to like it. Now I can't remember what I disliked about the shot.

7. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Desolate Divine View Post

So I am doing a thirty day photo challenge and the one I was dreading the most was Day 1. Self portrait. I hide behind the camera to not get my picture taken. I put it off and then last night did it. I spent about an hour trying to take a photo I liked. If I tried smiling I looked pained. If I didn't I looked angry. If I a laughed I looked psychotic. In the end I settled for this one because I was running g out of battery on my phone and needed that to remote trigger the camera.

Funny thing is that when I did it I hated it but it was the best I could do. All I could see was the flaws. Then I stuck it on Facebook and Instagram and a lot of people liked it (even a girl I used to be keen on who very rarely liked anything of mine) and I actually started to like it. Now I can't remember what I disliked about the shot.
    Well it looks very well done, Jacob! I think it's a great first picture to start the challenge.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

@Desolate Divine, lookin sharp, the picture actually looks like it would be a great album cover for your first solo album, The album title would fit pretty well on the left side dont ya think?

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    @Desolate Divine, lookin sharp, the picture actually looks like it would be a great album cover for your first solo album, The album title would fit pretty well on the left side dont ya think?

Haha I never thought of that. Maybe I'll make a spoof one for April fools day...

Senior Moderator

So I got my hair cut and shaved, and look slightly more classy and refined (however younger...). This is myself and my friend Katie at her 21st last Saturday. The theme was bohemian, but I'm not usually one for dressing up.

I set up the photobooth and was taking photos all night, however figured I should be in at least one photo. Wasn't the best with lighting but hey, I like it.

Spoiler:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Desolate Divine View Post
    So I got my hair cut and shaved, and look slightly more classy and refined (however younger...). This is myself and my friend Katie at her 21st last Saturday. The theme was bohemian, but I'm not usually one for dressing up.

I set up the photobooth and was taking photos all night, however figured I should be in at least one photo. Wasn't the best with lighting but hey, I like it.

Spoiler:

Wow you look so different with short hair! :O It looks good! You definitely look a bit younger haha.
    GCEA