Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Run 3 Hype Train

It goes without saying that if you want to know absolutely nothing about run 3 don't read on. That being said I don't particularly have any plans to give you too much information for run 3 ;D This is just to keep you updated on my progress since there's going to be a hiatus between Sky's end and run 3's beginning.

Gameplay/Plot progress: Done!
    ETA: January 1st!

[Vague] Details:
    Spoiler:
    Game: Pokemon White, was originally going to be HeartGold but crashes :C
    Game edits: 70+% of people also liked the idea of randomizing the game...so random it is!

What was randomized:
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Pokemon (Rival carries starter, Pokemon are random but of a similar strength to the originals)
    Wild Pokemon (Pokemon are random but of a similar strength to the originals, Held Items randomized)
    In-Game Trades (both requested and given Pokemon)
    Static Pokemon (Legendaries replaced with legendaries, non-Legendaries replaced with non-Legendaries)

What was updated:
    Spoiler:
    Type Effectiveness (to Gen 6 stats)
    Moves (to Gen 6 stats)
    Impossible Evolutions were changed
    Starter Pokemon were changed

Character Designs
    Not telling you which ones are main, secondary, background characters, protagonists, antagonists, grey, etc. ;D You just get pictures~
    Spoiler:

Also some people who are totally not antagonists or anything:
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by PTGigi; 01-04-2015 at 03:12 AM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Updated with some character pics ;D

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

I'm sure that first blonde character there is going to be some random background character with no important role whatsoever! -shot-

Also, awesome looking style there. =D I hope the entire comic will look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    I'm sure that first blonde character there is going to be some random background character with no important role whatsoever! -shot-

Also, awesome looking style there. =D I hope the entire comic will look that way.
    Clearly that blonde has yellow hair. ;D (goshdangit her hair is a bright yellow XD)

Thank you! I didn't think I change my usual style much (besides learning how to draw human much better *victory*) but you can be sure that it'll look something like that! :D

Also should probably mention, I won't be posting any in-game NPCs who are being used because then you'll know what game I'm playing XD Though I suppose I could throw in some red herrings... >:3

I haven't even finished Sky but I love your comics and style so much THAT I'M REALLY PUMPED FOR RUN 3. I have not a clue what game you're gonna do, but it'll be interesting. xD I really like those character portraits. c: WONDER WHO THEY'LL BE!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I haven't even finished Sky but I love your comics and style so much THAT I'M REALLY PUMPED FOR RUN 3. I have not a clue what game you're gonna do, but it'll be interesting. xD I really like those character portraits. c: WONDER WHO THEY'LL BE!
    Thank you very much! :D I should have another patch of portraits soon if classwork doesn't bog me down c:

No worries! 8D And that's awesome. c: I can't wait. xD

Am I allowed to ask a question about one of the characters?
    I'm a Grass/ Psychic Type
    My color is Blue

"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops." by Cary Grant

I bet you are. But I also bet you won't get an answer. xD

Quote Originally Posted by In The Forest View Post
    Am I allowed to ask a question about one of the characters?
    Yes you are! But the completeness of the answer may be questionable depending on how spoilery your question is ;D