Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Administrator

Oooh, ooh. Questions! Hype Hype Hype!

I bet I could ask a question that gets an answer!

Which non-existent character will die first?

Quote Originally Posted by HKim View Post
    Oooh, ooh. Questions! Hype Hype Hype!

I bet I could ask a question that gets an answer!

Which non-existent character will die first?
    All of them! :D
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Added 3 more headshots, updated some percentages, and added a totallynotantagonists pic (can you guess what they're based on?). c:

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

It looks like they are based on starter types! And I'll just comment that I see a character that reminds me of Anna and Drayden, and maybe Cilan. Thats it.
    I'm a Grass/ Psychic Type
    My color is Blue

"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops." by Cary Grant

That armour looks difficult and intricate to implement every time you draw that character. xD But yeah, basing them off the starters seems like a good assumption. ^^

My craziness has me Nuzlocking Sky with a Skitty and Vulpix duo. (note how I said craziness, I know it's a disaster waiting to happen and I'll probably die a horrible death to some ghosts, but at least I have my successful solo nuzlocke run of Heartgold! NO ONE BEATS THE CYNDAQUILL EVOLUTIONARY LINE, NOT EVEN THE LEGENDARY RED! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Update! I finished gameplay! And now that gameplay is finished I'll reveal that this Nuzlocke will be a Doublelocke! Meaning I did the gameplay for Crystal, while one of my friends did the gameplay for the rival! Also a third friend stepped in for some fun shenanigans that'll be explained in the future as well~ c: Now all that's left is plotting and I should be able to get this run started before the end of the year! :D

Also worth noting a couple of the headshots are gijinkas and one character is probably going to get cut due to some changes in the plot (we'll see if I can give them a new role though, I like them) :c BUT WHICH ONES ARE THEY!? You'll just have to wait and see ;D

Quote Originally Posted by In The Forest View Post
    It looks like they are based on starter types! And I'll just comment that I see a character that reminds me of Anna and Drayden, and maybe Cilan. Thats it.
    But there are 4 of them~ Though interesting thought! ;D
    Green guy use to look more like Cilan because he had a cowlick so I got rid of it XD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    That armour looks difficult and intricate to implement every time you draw that character. xD But yeah, basing them off the starters seems like a good assumption. ^^
    The original armor design was x10 more complicated than that XD I scaled it back for that reason X3

Quote Originally Posted by 3jaustin View Post
    My craziness has me Nuzlocking Sky with a Skitty and Vulpix duo. (note how I said craziness, I know it's a disaster waiting to happen and I'll probably die a horrible death to some ghosts, but at least I have my successful solo nuzlocke run of Heartgold! NO ONE BEATS THE CYNDAQUILL EVOLUTIONARY LINE, NOT EVEN THE LEGENDARY RED! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    But the ghosts can't hit you either! Not to mention a lot of Normal types learn Dark attacks (it's really annoying o.e)
    I tried solo runs but I found them really boring, I like having a lot of Pokemon :c But grats on getting that far! I figured Red might be a challenge even with a lvl 100 (as I assume your Cyndaquil/Typhlosion got to) but I guess not XD

Quote Originally Posted by PTGigi View Post
    The original armor design was x10 more complicated than that XD I scaled it back for that reason X3
    Ooh, well it sounds like that was a good decision. XD Armour in general can be such a paaaiiiinnn.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Ooh, well it sounds like that was a good decision. XD Armour in general can be such a paaaiiiinnn.
    Not to mention all concepts now are up in the air. If it turns out to be too complex to repeatedly draw I can always easily change it in-comic =P

50% on plot planning progress! Seeing how things are going I hope to have this started mid-December THOUGH I do have midterms at that time as well so I don't think I'll be able to narrow down the exact time much more until we get closer. Who knows, maybe I'll even be able to start it early-December if I can get this all settled by then ;D

One thing to note though is for this run I'm aiming for more chapters BUT fewer pages. This should allow me more time to actually give characters besides the main screen time and personality while also cutting out those ugly transitions I tend to pop up with every now and then. |D That being said, I'd like to do what I can to improve my comic skills moving from Sky to run 3. If you have any constructive criticism or things you'd like to see me do that could help me improve for run 3 let me know! :D

UPDATE TIME! :D

Done with the plot just running through it a few more times to make sure things are coherent and all required information is included! Now theoretically I could start at the end of this week or sooner. But I'm holding off until the end of December. Why? Well because of timing. During December I have final exams in addition to the holiday season where I'll be with family and most likely internetless for a period of time. For these reasons I've decided instead of a slow start I'm going to work on the comic for this month to get a buffer going and release it at the end with a nice paced start. Hopefully you guys can wait one more month, I promise it'll be worth it! c:

I also posted up a cameo thread that you can feel free to submit to if you'd like. c:

Honestly the only thing I'm still indecisive on is a name for this run XD I'm not going to call it Gigi's _____ Run this time around but give it an actual fancy name~ But I don't know what to call it specifically XD Maybe I'll post a poll or something later if I actually get any ideas (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻