Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sounds sweet, Gigi. x) The cameo thread is a great idea! c: I'll be sure to post some random cameos! 8D

OOH, FANCY NAME. Are you going to relate it to the game you're playing though? If so, it'll be difficult to get a good name out of someone who has no clue which version it's relating to. xD

*coughtitlegeneratorscough*

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Sounds sweet, Gigi. x) The cameo thread is a great idea! c: I'll be sure to post some random cameos! 8D

OOH, FANCY NAME. Are you going to relate it to the game you're playing though? If so, it'll be difficult to get a good name out of someone who has no clue which version it's relating to. xD

*coughtitlegeneratorscough*
    Yeah do that! :D

I've been thinking about it. Maybe not the /exact/ name of the game but a similar word or so. That probably would help as even my secret helpers forget the game version XD

Haha never actually thought of that XD I should poke around, if anything it'll stir up some creativity c: And so far I've been given the specification of "it cannot be a clique sounding title" XD
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Every Villian Is Lemons Evildraws's Avatar
    Aah! Those character designs look so cool *()* Now I'm super pumped for run 3

I'm going to go out on a limb for the four antagonist people and guess that they represent the Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse; Pestilence, War, Famine, and Death. (Pestilence because she(?)'s wearing one of those old doctor masks from the Black Plague(I think that's where it's from aha), War because he's decked out in armor, famine...not entirely sure for that one, and death because...well, that should be obvious from the costume aha.)

Quote Originally Posted by Evildraws View Post
    Aah! Those character designs look so cool *()* Now I'm super pumped for run 3

I'm going to go out on a limb for the four antagonist people and guess that they represent the Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse; Pestilence, War, Famine, and Death. (Pestilence because she(?)'s wearing one of those old doctor masks from the Black Plague(I think that's where it's from aha), War because he's decked out in armor, famine...not entirely sure for that one, and death because...well, that should be obvious from the costume aha.)
    Thank you very much! :D And you got it right! :D
    Famine's design was hardest honestly XD I was originally going to make him obese to kinda counter the whole "famine" bit but then I remembered these guys are probably going to be pretty fit doing what they do. So his design just kinda happened I suppose |D I'm glad Death was easy to figure out. I was terrified that his design might be too hard for people to see what I was going for ;D

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Every Villian Is Lemons Evildraws's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PTGigi View Post
    Thank you very much! :D And you got it right! :D
    Famine's design was hardest honestly XD I was originally going to make him obese to kinda counter the whole "famine" bit but then I remembered these guys are probably going to be pretty fit doing what they do. So his design just kinda happened I suppose |D I'm glad Death was easy to figure out. I was terrified that his design might be too hard for people to see what I was going for ;D
    Aaah really?? I'm really lucky I was researching them a little bit before I came to the forum yesterday then *w* I can't wait to see what they have to do with the story, though....so many ideas...>w<

Hey everyone! Before I go off to the lands of family and no internet (literally :'C) I decided to give you all a sneak peek of what's to come!

By that I mean I finished the cover for Run 3!
    Spoiler:

That being said, I still don't have a title. It won't be "Gigi's White Nuzlocke" because that's boring. Don't worry, I got 8 days to think of something. So for these next 8 days I'll be working on a name, rules page, and starting chapter 1! Nothing will be posted until Janurary 1st though, sorry guys!

Again remember the cameo thread. It will be running all throughout the comic but the earlier you submit, the more time your cameo has to potentially appear ;D

And lastly do you have any new thoughts for the Run 3 "White Nuzlocke" Predictions based on new information released? ;D

Hey everyone! I was a bit busier than expected over the holiday season and did not get as far as I would have liked to for starting the run. The start date looks like it's going to be postponed for a few days though I should be able to get a page posted by at least Sunday hopefully.

Since run 3 officially starts tomorrow there is no longer need for a hype thread! This thread will be closed but the Predictions thread will remain open!