Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Pokemon Alpha Extras

Hello there ! ^-^

First of all, welcome and thanks for visiting this forum ! :) Here is few links that could be usefull :

- Pokemon Alpha on SmackJeeves
    - Facebook page
    - My deviant art

I hope you'll enjoy Pokemon Alpha ~ ^^

~ FAQ ~

Here will be to question's topic ! If you have some, I'll be glad to answer ! ^-^ I will update this thread based on your questions.

F.A.Q.

Ray_quazaa : The Caterpie provides a great comic relief to the seriousness! Will we see more caterpies in the future?

We'll see more caterpies very soon, but they won't have the same role than "this" Caterpie ! :p
    Your remark make me think about doing an extra little story about Carterpie past ahah ! I will consider this for the future !

Pokemon Trainer Sarah : About how long does it take you to finish an average page?

I take about 10h to make a page, from sketch to color @_@ !!
    Last edited by Liokora; 10-10-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Senior Administrator

Administrator

You're wonderfully talented! The Caterpie provides a great comic relief to the seriousness! Will we see more caterpies in the future?

Awww ! Thank you ! *-* We'll see more caterpies very soon, but they won't have the same role than "this" Caterpie ! :p

Your remark make me think about doing an extra little story about Carterpie past ahah ! I will consider this for the future ! (until I finish my school year, I'll focus on main story, cause I won't have much time to do extras ; ; ).

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

This isn't really a question but I just read all of Pokemon Alpha so far and the art is very impressive! It's a very interesting story and I can't wait to see what happens next. I am also a fan of poor Caterpie, I hope someone notices him! :) Keep up the great work! I guess I will ask... About how long does it take you to finish an average page?
    GCEA

Thanks !! ^-^ I'll keep working hard and I hope continue to progresse and give you the best drawing I can !! :)

I take about 10h to make a page, from sketch to color @_@ !!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Wow that is a long time. It must take a lot of dedication to make a comic! I can tell you must spend a lot of time on it because the art quality is so great! ^_^
    GCEA

> Extras <

Hi everyone !!

First of all, I would like to appologize because I haven't been active lately I got a lot of things to do this year (in particulary school works). But from now, I'll try to be more present. And it begun with this topic where I'll post some extra works ^-^ This summer, I'm planing to make poll to know what you all would like as extra drawings ! But in the meantime, here is few drawings, I hope you will lika it :)

Aw these are so cute! :D The first one is my favorite ^-^ But I love all the little blurbs you have for each Pokemon on the bottom three drawings C:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Thanks you !!! ^-^

I got some others, but it's more some sketchs, I'm posting it anyway ^^

Last edited by Liokora; 05-13-2016 at 06:01 PM.

11. This post has been liked by: