Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    You're welcome C:

Hahaha I really like Mitch's XD
    Aw Myrtille :'C
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

What do you like ?

Hi there !!

I'm making a new topic because recently, I was wondering about what do you like in a pokemon comic ?

Like Arena battles, Epic battles, love stories between characters/pokemons, sacrifices to reach a goal, fun sittuations...

Of course, I have my own preferences and orientations for Pokemon Alpha, but knowing what people looking for when they read a pokemon comic would help me to put more or less battles/love/etc.... :3

For someone who doesn't really read much in the way of Pokemon comics *gasp* I know...lol but for me I like a little comic something that makes me laugh along with adventure.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

I LOVE Nuzlockes. xD They're a big "yes" for me. I also love expressions and long-ish pages. However, it doesn't annoy me if these things aren't present. I love seeing the artist have fun and such. I enjoy seeing pokemon have good personalities rather than being plain or boring... I also like it when the trainer really cares for their pokemon. In the case of a non-trainer story, I always find battles pretty cool. An overload of dialogue puts me off a little, although I know this can be relatively necessary.

So far I love your comic so I may as well list everything in it. XD

Wow, ten hours... That seems about right. xD So much work, honestly. I applaud people who keep up their comic work! I've done a few in the past and I've found it really hard to keep up with them.

I have a question: how do you actually make the comics? Do you hand-draw them first and then digitise them? Do you even do them digitally? O: And what program do you use?

What part of the process do you find the hardest, and what do you find most enjoyable? Would you consider doing a colouring tutorial for us to see? :]

My process ~

Hi there ! :)

Since Suicune's Fire was interested in how I am painting my pages, I made a small guide to show how I'm doing Pokemon Alpha ^-^ I hope it will helps ! :)

7. This post has been liked by:

I find your process fascinating! O: I absolutely love how you do it all. Maybe "inlay" is "overlay"? I'm not sure, haha. But thank you so much for posting this! It's super awesome to see how you go about it. ^w^

Ahhh yup ! I think it's overlay ^-^

Tag list !

Hey everyone !!! ^-^

As Suicune's Fire suggested, I'm going to tag people on Pokémon Alpha updates! So if you want to get the notification when a page is released, please leave a message here :D

Tag list
    :
    @Suicune's Fire
    @Neo Emolga
    @Chibi Altaria
    @Noblejanobii
    @ShadowBolt25
    @Cleobel
    Last edited by Liokora; 02-22-2017 at 09:58 PM.

11. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    OOH, YES. Add me please! :D