Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    I'm thinking Pokemon XD or Coliseum. Why? Cause you've already done one 'normal' Pokemon game already. xD

And I think you may have mentioned it at some point

Oh man, I had so much fun debating where to CLASSIFY the PMD Nuzlocke. I don't know what to do after this.

#FirstWorldProblems

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    I'm thinking Pokemon XD or Coliseum. Why? Cause you've already done one 'normal' Pokemon game already. xD

And I think you may have mentioned it at some point
    I will say out of XD and Colosseum I prefer XD (though the Colosseum "Pokeball Duplication" Glitch is my jam) ;D
    As far as the mentioning goes, before I went with my "I change my ideas too much so I should stop posting them" ideology, XD was one of the games I said I thought about doing. So I'm not saying I threw it out (because several times through my game picking process I reverted back to previous choices ;D), but it was at one point what I was going to do.

(I can't write XD without thinking it's the emoticon XD) OTL

Quote Originally Posted by HKim View Post
    Oh man, I had so much fun debating where to CLASSIFY the PMD Nuzlocke. I don't know what to do after this.

#FirstWorldProblems
    Ah side-games c:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Senior Administrator

Gen III could probably catch the attention of people since ORAS is coming out, but I don't know if that may be overdone by everyone. Gen I or II would probably also be nostalgic.

Quote Originally Posted by HKim View Post
    Gen III could probably catch the attention of people since ORAS is coming out, but I don't know if that may be overdone by everyone. Gen I or II would probably also be nostalgic.
    Hoenn is a popularly done region anyway. I'd be willing to bet it's the second most common (after Kanto) if not first. Too bad I lost my file where I vaguely counted how many Nuzlockes were done in each game *fail*

As another hint, the first Pokemon games I owned were in Gen 3, so I have no nostalgia for the original games. RB and GSC would probably be bumped up to their remakes (FRLG/HGSS). Though Yellow and VietCrystal are unique in those generations (well, one's a hack so...), but those would be the highest considerations IF I'm doing the earlier gens. Gen 3 was my jam, so I like all of those. Sinnoh I'd play Platinum most definitely (distortion world FTW) and Unova I like both 1 and 2. Orre I'd definitely go XD but THEN AGAIN I've never actually beaten Colosseum so it might be nice to prove myself more capable of my past self and win that. And spin off games there's a lot. Most are off the table because they're not Nuzlockeable but hey, you never know (totally didn't ponder how to Nuzlocke Trozei noooooo.....) ;D
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke