Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gigi's White Nuzlocke Predictions? =P

I know people posted a little bit about this on the main site, but what'do people think I'm doing for run 3 (either plot or the game)? I love reading predictions c:

So far I'll confirm that:
    -The game is somewhere from Generations 1-5 The game has been revealed as Pokemon White! :D
    -Has humans (ie not Mystery Dungeon)
    -Gigi is human again (ie not an Eevee)
    Last edited by PTGigi; 12-24-2014 at 01:15 AM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Conquest, Rumble, Black/White, Black 2/White 2, or "Tretta Lab". I just went to Serebii and listed of all gen 5 games with humans :P xD

But what about Generations 1-4? =P

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Oh... I thought you meant it WOULD have up to gen 5... my bad. And not listing that many games xD

I predict you will be playing...a Pokémon game!

*gasp* How did you know!

Though, to be fair when I did a poll asking for what game should be next a few people recommended non-Pokemon games XD

I would guess a Pokemon Ranger game. I've been meaning to do a Ranger run myself, so if you are doing it..Darn, you'll probably start before me. xDD
    And I'm going to guess you'd pick Guardian Signs.
    Here's my reasoning:
    You did not rule out Ranger in this thread. It is within the 1-5 Gen range. Latios and Latias make a big appearance plot-wise in-game. And it would be really fun to Nuzlocke, in my opinion. :D
    However, I'm probably wrong. Because:
    You mentioned Trainers and a Rival's starter. Ranger does not have these. The poll helped choose the game, and I don't know how many people would have voted for Ranger. And I'm not entirely sure randomizing a Ranger game would work, considering the obstacles and such...

I think you are either doing a Kanto game (which is one of the more easier one to do-what-you-are-going-to-do) or Hoenn again. I think Kanto is more probable, but this is my opinion (which both of them are probably gonna end up wrong).
    Edit: After reading your 'What Would Have Happened' I now think Sinnoh.
    I'm a Grass/ Psychic Type
    My color is Blue

"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops." by Cary Grant

Quote Originally Posted by Poke'slash View Post
    I would guess a Pokemon Ranger game. I've been meaning to do a Ranger run myself, so if you are doing it..Darn, you'll probably start before me. xDD
    And I'm going to guess you'd pick Guardian Signs.
    Here's my reasoning:
    You did not rule out Ranger in this thread. It is within the 1-5 Gen range. Latios and Latias make a big appearance plot-wise in-game. And it would be really fun to Nuzlocke, in my opinion. :D
    However, I'm probably wrong. Because:
    You mentioned Trainers and a Rival's starter. Ranger does not have these. The poll helped choose the game, and I don't know how many people would have voted for Ranger. And I'm not entirely sure randomizing a Ranger game would work, considering the obstacles and such...
    Ranger was considered, though seeing how I've never played Ranger I don't understand the mechanics too well and my limited knowledge says it can't be Nuzlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by In The Forest View Post
    I think you are either doing a Kanto game (which is one of the more easier one to do-what-you-are-going-to-do) or Hoenn again. I think Kanto is more probable, but this is my opinion (which both of them are probably gonna end up wrong).
    Edit: After reading your 'What Would Have Happened' I now think Sinnoh.
    Hey, you never know ;D Though may I point out, nothing in the "What Would Have Happened" matters to the plot. Since it never happened, I can't pull from it. And I changed my future ideas so much since thinking up that. Sinnoh isn't ruled out, but it's not happening for those reasons ;D

I'm thinking Pokemon XD or Coliseum. Why? Cause you've already done one 'normal' Pokemon game already. xD

And I think you may have mentioned it at some point