Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Echo

Ahahaa you should draw that for April Fool's! Which is ages away. xD I wonder if there'll be a little Christmas comic. x)

O: Yeah, you probably haven't. I think that's a good idea for now though.

The letter A, 3jaustin? Erm... What, Arceus? An absol? xD lel. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by 3jaustin View Post
    I say Echo is nothing but an imposter. As for who's using Echo to hide their true identity, I don't know and my guess is both obviously wrong from what I've seen in earlier pages and a bit biased due to my opinion on said pokemon, so I won't say and leave you guessing with a hint: It's species name starts with the letter 'A'.
    Arceus? Who knows! It could be... and it might not! =D I'm mean and won't say anything for forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Ahahaa you should draw that for April Fool's! Which is ages away. xD I wonder if there'll be a little Christmas comic. x)

O: Yeah, you probably haven't. I think that's a good idea for now though.

The letter A, 3jaustin? Erm... What, Arceus? An absol? xD lel. I dunno.
    If I have the time, I plan on doing a Christmas comic! Maybe not a comic- but at least a Christmas themed image.

And I almost slip up with Echo's gender on a regular basis. I sometimes go back and edit posts cause I accidentally say it. xD

Yay! 8D And yeah, I meant just a regular picture rather than a comic. xD Yayz!

LOL That's really funny! xD I love trying to mask genders so people don't know. It can be hard.

Wow, first try! Yes it is Arceus, but as I said, it's biased, and that I because I don't like Arceus to much (least favorite among all pokemon) and prefer Mew (most favorite pokemon). Mew created all life and the 3 gens after the first Arceus comes along and becomes god? The first thing I can truly say I hate about Pokemon... The second the I hate is Mewtwo being so... overrated. At least in my opinion.

You got it with your first guess, too!? I made it too obvious...

Wow, first try! Yes it is Arceus, but as I said, it's biased, and that I because I don't like Arceus to much (least favorite among all pokemon) and prefer Mew (most favorite pokemon). Mew created all life and the 3 gens after the first Arceus comes along and becomes god? The first thing I can truly say I hate about Pokemon... The second the I hate is Mewtwo being so... overrated. At least in my opinion.
    I know quite a few people who dislike Arceus. I've got a neutral opinion towards him, though. He'll be appearing in the comic, but not for a while, I think. Mew doesn't have any planned appearances yet, though. xD

Eh, I don't hate arceus THAT much. (at least not anymore... used to want to not only see a Mew beat Arceus senseless, but just plain massacre it. Not pretty what I wanted way back then...)

Senior Administrator

Crazy Theory #6

Naya is Echo. I don't mean in a crazy way.

I mean in a "I'm from the Future" kind of way. Or past. Or both. Time travel is weird like that.

Obviously Echo can't tell Naya everything because that would break the Temporal Prime Directive.

Eh, I don't hate arceus THAT much. (at least not anymore... used to want to not only see a Mew beat Arceus senseless, but just plain massacre it. Not pretty what I wanted way back then...)
    I will always prefer mew over arceus. Mostly cause I have a very unfair bias towards cat-like Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by HKim View Post
    Crazy Theory #6

Naya is Echo. I don't mean in a crazy way.

I mean in a "I'm from the Future" kind of way. Or past. Or both. Time travel is weird like that.

Obviously Echo can't tell Naya everything because that would break the Temporal Prime Directive.
    I'm just picturing it now (if this were true): Naya founding out that she's been manipulating herself. xD That'd be... silly. Poor Naya.

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    I'm just picturing it now (if this were true): Naya founding out that she's been manipulating herself. xD That'd be... silly. Poor Naya.

It would be a necessary evil. She must manipulate the past... to save her future.