Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Echo

Quote Originally Posted by HKim View Post
    It would be a necessary evil. She must manipulate the past... to save her future.
    Naya probably wouldn't like how manipulative she had become and thus would strive not to be like that which means Echo would then cease to exist and everything explodes anyway. THE END.

2. This post has been liked by:

UNLESS she realises how important it is that she remain the same through Echo's persuasive means and thus does strive to be like her. DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    UNLESS she realises how important it is that she remain the same through Echo's persuasive means and thus does strive to be like her. DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!!!!!!
    PFFT. Naya would find a less mean way. xD Maybe. Or maybe just let the world end. WHO KNOWS?

Also, two more days before the hiatus begins. Looks like Ch. 4 will be scheduled to start in January like originally planned. Maybe.

WOULD SHE THOUGH?!??!?!?!!! What if everyone in her life was brutally murdered and she became like that as a result? (...Okay, well, now I'm going into the darker side of things. xD) MAYBE SHE WOULD!

*gasp* How intense!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    WOULD SHE THOUGH?!??!?!?!!! What if everyone in her life was brutally murdered and she became like that as a result? (...Okay, well, now I'm going into the darker side of things. xD) MAYBE SHE WOULD!

*gasp* How intense!
    Who's to say PRS won't have its dark moments? It's been silly so far, but the comic IS rated PG-13 for mild violence and language. >D

And I've got a habit of killing characters off. Just ask my NaNo story. Only 4 chapters in and I've begun murdering unnamed characters. No named character deaths yet. But there will be.

I just did... 'research' and got an match for what I was searching (DON'T GUESS, I'M KEEPING IT SECRET!!!)... if my guess on who this is is right along with my guess for their reasons, I'll want a psyche globe for protection... If I were a Mew that is.

Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 03-27-2016 at 11:33 AM.

I didn't say it won't. >:3 I said I was. xDD Ahaha. OOH. WELL.

Oh gosh. XD I'm slightly frightened.

3jaustin, what exactly is a psyche globe? XD MAYBE YOU NEED IT THOUGH. O__O

Senior Administrator

Crazy Theory #7

Echo is the ghost of Joseph Stalin.

They say Hitler's brain is stored in a jar somewhere, but in reality, it was Comrade Joseph Stalin who figured out a way to reach the Pokemon World... as a disembodied spirit.

He haunts Naya in an attempt to establish communism once again. A new revolution in a new world!

10. This post has been liked by:

Brilliant. I can comprehend no other explanation!

@3jaustin

I read your theory on the Smackjeeves comments. =P Just note that there are other Pokemon with said eyes.
    @HKim

What. That... I-

I'm... speechless.....

----

So, after some failed attempts in the past, I finally decided to attempt sketching Echo again. This time it came out rather successfully. Either I got better at drawing, or Echo got easier to draw.

Want to see the file?

Spoiler:

(I swear though, I DID sketch Echo. And it came out pretty good for a rough sketch. =D )

13. This post has been liked by: