Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Team/Character Main Discussion

Discussion thread for the team page and any characters appearing in the comic.

Basically any comments pertaining to the team can be posted here. If you want to make more specific threads though, be my guest =P

So to begin who are your favorite characters? ;D
    Last edited by PTGigi; 01-23-2015 at 07:00 PM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Never realized before that there was a question on this thread. My favorite NonTeam character is Arceus, favorite Antagonist character is whoever kept saying that Rayquaza was saying Rawr, and favorite TeamCharacter is Ashley, mostly because Shiny Zubat line is in right now :0 (Not really I don't think)
    I'm a Grass/ Psychic Type
    My color is Blue

"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops." by Cary Grant

Quote Originally Posted by In The Forest View Post
    Never realized before that there was a question on this thread. My favorite NonTeam character is Arceus, favorite Antagonist character is whoever kept saying that Rayquaza was saying Rawr, and favorite TeamCharacter is Ashley, mostly because Shiny Zubat line is in right now :0 (Not really I don't think)
    Antagonist's name you're looking for would be Archie. I made him super silly for some reason XD

I think Shiny Zubat line is always in just because THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! O_O But seriously, one of the most common Pokemon = one of the most common Shinies c:

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

OH MY GOSH ARCHIE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVE AKJEDKIJ IUFMNARJHTJH2849CJMJGG'; HE IS ADORABLE.

This. I can't even. Just this.

I love Kiara, and eevee Gigi. xD Gigi is just cool in general. I'm only early into the Sky comics (I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE SO MANY PAGES. I LOVE DEDICATION BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO HAVE IT) so I'm sure I have more characters to meet. c: I love all the characters. cx

IF ARCHIE RETURNED AS A POKEMON. OH MY. I WOULD CRY PROBABLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    OH MY GOSH ARCHIE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVE AKJEDKIJ IUFMNARJHTJH2849CJMJGG'; HE IS ADORABLE.

This. I can't even. Just this.

I love Kiara, and eevee Gigi. xD Gigi is just cool in general. I'm only early into the Sky comics (I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE SO MANY PAGES. I LOVE DEDICATION BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO HAVE IT) so I'm sure I have more characters to meet. c: I love all the characters. cx

I don't know how Archie turned out that way but I'm glad he did XD
    To be honest, I don't think I initially planned on having that many pages either XD But I don't like leaving things half done so I shall finish it *strikes triumphant pose*

YOUR WISH HAS PARTIALLY BEEN GRANTED after half a month *shot*
    XD

SERIOUSLY THAT IS FANTASTIC. XD I LOVE IT. Ahahaha, I expected him to be grinning ridiculously but that's hilarious regardless.

Also. I've only just realised. For so long, I've looked at Gigi's hair in the second panel of that image I posted and thought that it was a sad face, and I could NEVER figure out what it was and why there was a sudden upset face on the back of her head until now.

It's not a sad face. It's those anger lines they use in anime. I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT UNTIL NOW. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

P.S. I've noticed a few times (such as on page 285 and 349) that you've said "suppose to" when it's actually "supposed to." It's a recurring mistake, which leads me to believe that you're not actually aware of that "d" which is meant to be on the end of "suppose." xD So this is me informing you. x)

Quote Originally Posted by PTGigi View Post
    YOUR WISH HAS PARTIALLY BEEN GRANTED after half a month *shot*
    XD
    Archie is adorable! Can I feed him to a Houndoom?
    I'm a Grass/ Psychic Type
    My color is Blue

"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops." by Cary Grant

xD Nuu! Why would you wanna do that to poor, adorable, innocent Chatot Archie? xD

SERIOUSLY THAT IS FANTASTIC. XD I LOVE IT. Ahahaha, I expected him to be grinning ridiculously but that's hilarious regardless.

Also. I've only just realised. For so long, I've looked at Gigi's hair in the second panel of that image I posted and thought that it was a sad face, and I could NEVER figure out what it was and why there was a sudden upset face on the back of her head until now.

It's not a sad face. It's those anger lines they use in anime. I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT UNTIL NOW. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

P.S. I've noticed a few times (such as on page 285 and 349) that you've said "suppose to" when it's actually "supposed to." It's a recurring mistake, which leads me to believe that you're not actually aware of that "d" which is meant to be on the end of "suppose." xD So this is me informing you. x)
    Thank you very much! :D (hard to make birds smile it is X3)
    OKAY NOW I CAN'T UNSEE THAT XD
    And thank you! I'll fix those as soon as I get a chance! c:

Quote Originally Posted by In The Forest View Post
    Archie is adorable! Can I feed him to a Houndoom?
    Nuuuuuuuuuuuu! Why would you do that, he's so derpy? XD (and thank you! c: )