Extras and Fan-Art Main Discussion

Discussion thread for the Extras and Fan-Art Page for Gigi's Nuzlocke runs! General comments can be posted here, though you're welcome to make more specific threads as well for particular pieces or groups of pieces.

So to begin, what's your favorite extra page? What's your favorite fan-art? c:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

New extra posted, Archie the Chatot! Moved my Birthday notice to the Extra page off the main comic.

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by PTGigi View Post
    New extra posted, Archie the Chatot! Moved my Birthday notice to the Extra page off the main comic.
    Archie looks pretty awesome !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    Archie looks pretty awesome !
    Thank you! :D

Thank you! :D
    If you are okay with it Id like to add him to one of my comics. Like a one time team aqua and magma sketch.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

LOOOOOOOOL! Omg, Archie the Chatot is amazing! I'm so honoured that I inspired you to make a picture. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    If you are okay with it Id like to add him to one of my comics. Like a one time team aqua and magma sketch.
    Really sorry I didn't see this message sooner. Forums don't seem to be notifying me of new posts :c
    And of course, I'd be perfectly fine with that! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    LOOOOOOOOL! Omg, Archie the Chatot is amazing! I'm so honoured that I inspired you to make a picture. XD
    Hehe I'm glad you like him =P

Really sorry I didn't see this message sooner. Forums don't seem to be notifying me of new posts :c
    And of course, I'd be perfectly fine with that! :D

Hehe I'm glad you like him =P
    I'm not sure how reliable the whole "subscribing to a thread" thing is; I just tend to check threads repeatedly for new posts. xD Also I can't wait to see this great adaptation of Archie the Chatot in Gible Bites!

I do. x) Hoorah!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I'm not sure how reliable the whole "subscribing to a thread" thing is; I just tend to check threads repeatedly for new posts. xD Also I can't wait to see this great adaptation of Archie the Chatot in Gible Bites!

I do. x) Hoorah!
    Hm yeah but that's the thing, I'm subscribed I check the colored marker the forum gives sections when there's a new post, and the latest poster for threads but still somehow manage to miss responses *fails* |D

I'm excited too c: