Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Halloween Extra!

Since Halloween is coming up and since Pokemon Crossroads was kind enough to make a sub-section for my comic and the comics of many other great artists, I figured I'd let those who frequent stalk these forums decide ;D

So I was thinking, characters wearing costumes (how original!). Since we're currently not in Sky technically (we're between Sky and run 3), you can pick from any character from Emerald through Sky ;D Though for Gigi be sure to specify whether she's human or Eevee. Mewtwo is also in the roster despite never appearing in-comic (he was going to cameo in Sky post-game...oops). Feel free to recommend multiple costumes and multiple characters c:

Suggestions so far
    Mewtwo
    Spooky Scary Skeleton, Shiny, Malus

Gigi (Eevee)
    Blanket Ghost, Shiny

Kiara
    Giant Pumpkin, Shiny

Gigi (Glaceon in my non-Nuzlocke Sky game)
    Shiny

Soap
    Shiny

Gigi (Human)
    Box w/ Lati@s hand puppets

Everyone
    Poochyena/Mightyena

Appa
    Appa

Fenrir
    Momo

Illusia
    Toph

Feral
    Aang

Dazzle
    Katara

Hydrus
    Sokka
    Last edited by PTGigi; 11-01-2014 at 03:10 AM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Mewtwo as a spooky scary skeleton, Eevee!Gigi as a blanket ghost, and Kiara as a giant pumpkin.

Um... Eevee!Gigi, Kiara, Glaceon!Gigi, Soap, and Mewtwo in shiny coloration, Human!Gigi with a box and Latios and Latias hand puppets. Or all of your characters except Human!Gigi dressed up as Poochyena and Mightyena :D. Appa dressed as Appa, Fenrir as Momo, Illusia as Toph, Feral as Aang, Dazzle as Katara, and Hydrus as Sokka. Thats all for now.
    I'm a Grass/ Psychic Type
    My color is Blue

"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops." by Cary Grant

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLunarwing View Post
    Mewtwo as a spooky scary skeleton, Eevee!Gigi as a blanket ghost, and Kiara as a giant pumpkin.
    Quote Originally Posted by In The Forest View Post
    Um... Eevee!Gigi, Kiara, Glaceon!Gigi, Soap, and Mewtwo in shiny coloration, Human!Gigi with a box and Latios and Latias hand puppets. Or all of your characters except Human!Gigi dressed up as Poochyena and Mightyena :D. Appa dressed as Appa, Fenrir as Momo, Illusia as Toph, Feral as Aang, Dazzle as Katara, and Hydrus as Sokka. Thats all for now.
    Hehe, thank you both! :D So many good ideas, I may have to make this extra bigger than I intended *-*

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Halloween is a little more than a week away! Anymore suggestions? ;D

Mewtwo - Malus from Shadow of the Colossus (Colossi #16)

Okay Smackjeeves keeps flipping out whenever I try to upload things so I'll post it here and then post it on Smackjeeves when that decides to work o-o

[Extra] Happy Halloween (late....)
    Happy Halloween!
    "Hey Gigi, your friend isn't going to sneak up on us, right?"
    "I'm sure he won't. He did that last year, he wouldn't repeat himself!"

A little late because Smackjeeves was down all day yesterday and totally not because I didn't start this until 11PM Halloween day >.>

SilverLunarwing requested Mewtwo as a Spooky Scary Skeleton and Kiara as a Giant Pumpkin, In The Forest requested everyone but Gigi as a Poochyena/Mightyena (but I'm a rebel >:D)

2spooky..... Looks awesome! Happy Halloween!

I love your rebellion, Gigi is adorable! Why is she messing with Kiara's vines?
    I'm a Grass/ Psychic Type
    My color is Blue

"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops." by Cary Grant

Ah, I love it! 8D The way you colour is amazing. It's so detailed and wonderful. :D The costumes look fantastic and so does the picture overall. <3 Nicely done. I love that Kiara's head fur pieces have faces. xD